Cars FC1 2014 Season Beta [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep being amazed about what's going on the AC forum, unbelievable. Same thing as it happened with this F1 mod there is happening on too many topics. It's like some people have an interest in bashing and undermining someone's effort and the fact that they bring (mostly) free and fresh content. If this is the future where community is heading to, then it's really sad and disappointing. One would expect something totally different for a small(er) community such as this.

My 2 cents.

I keep being amazed about what's going on the AC forum, unbelievable. Same thing as it happened with this F1 mod there is happening on too many topics. It's like some people have an interest in bashing and undermining someone's effort and the fact that they bring (mostly) free and fresh content. If this is the future where community is heading to, then it's really sad and disappointing. One would expect something totally different for a small(er) community such as this.

My 2 cents.
I agree with you 110%. I was a little upset because I donated a considerable amount of money to the dev team, but the criticism chargingcar and that dev team took for producing free content was unbelievable.

• Deleted member 161052

As F1 gamer since ever, i never liked this Mod...It feels so wrong.
I really hope someone does a better job soon.
TBH I really like this mod. I really enjoy driving these three cars.

Just imagine that there is a car that drives like that and enjoy :p

Project was halted ,those were not going to be the final physics for sure :)

Still can't do that, because the cars feel so "light" completly disconnected from the track. they drift too much and when entering slow corners like in monaco, the suspension shakes the car up and down as if you were driving on rocks.
It is a total mess...no one would risk their life on a car like that.
If i drive the Lotus 98T so well and it is one of the most dangerous cars in F1 history how could someone drive these mod cars in real life?
You guys must be hypnotized by the realism of the sound and sense of speed it brings. Everything else is far from reasonable.

Still can't do that, because the cars feel so "light" completly disconnected from the track. they drift too much and when entering slow corners like in monaco, the suspension shakes the car up and down as if you were driving on rocks.
It is a total mess...no one would risk their life on a car like that.
If i drive the Lotus 98T so well and it is one of the most dangerous cars in F1 history how could someone drive these mod cars in real life?
You guys must be hypnotized by the realism of the sound and sense of speed it brings. Everything else is far from reasonable.
Although i agree with you that the suspension is f... weird (way too stiff, the car actually bounces sometimes) that is the wrong way to go about it, i don't see it drifting on Kunos tracks or genuinely good modded tracks, maybe the Monaco you are driving overdid the bumps which coupled with overdid suspension gives you awful results.

i have no issues driving any of the F1 cars to be honest, Lotus takes more time to get the setup right ( around 30 min ), but apart from that.... its stable and fine, as long as you know how the setups work, each tweak makes a huge difference, its just a car that leaves no room for error driving, yeah maybe it bounces, but u can aid that with setup, i had this issue on Mugello for example, after softening the rear suspension, all was smooth and fine

i have no issues driving any of the F1 cars to be honest, Lotus takes more time to get the setup right ( around 30 min ), but apart from that.... its stable and fine, as long as you know how the setups work, each tweak makes a huge difference, its just a car that leaves no room for error driving, yeah maybe it bounces, but u can aid that with setup, i had this issue on Mugello for example, after softening the rear suspension, all was smooth and fine

Imola requires even more setup tweaking !

I agree with you Emil. I don't have any issues driving these cars as well. But I will say the Ferrari I can't keep the rear end from sliding out, but I haven't taken the time to setup the car the right way. The Mercedes is what I drive, and I just don't see anything wrong with it. Yes on some track it might be a little bouncy, but it's nothing a setup change can't fix.

Like Emil said there's not much room for error when setting up these cars.

We had a great race at Mugello RD Club Race last weekend. Besides a family tragedy that morning of the race I didn't do so well, but P1 for me was pretty good for my lap times 4th out of 18. There are some fast guys in these cars Emil, you are 1 of them your an animal!!

I just don't see the big issue people are having driving these cars? You just have to put your time behind the wheel and make the right adjustments. I think people are just giving up way to quickly on these cars. When ever I start AC these are the only cars I really want to drive.

If you really want a rush drive these cars at Gentrack1 you will be on the edge of your seat every corner it will get your heart pounding doing like 1.02's to 1.04's if that's not going to satisfy any racer then you better get your heart checked!!

I love this mod.
As nice as the remainder of the cars are in AC, I still drive this mod more than most.
These three cars were made for the Nurburgring.
It's so rewarding to get a good lap there.
Those guys got the engine note as perfect as anyone could as well.
Sure the suspension on some tracks is a bit stiff, we knew the car wasn't finished.
What did it cost us....nothing.

I really hope they'll come to the rescue and build a nice set of sounds for all the add-on mods.
I want to run those cars at the new SPA circuit...especially the FCM and Mak cars.

This mod will not work in game for me after the assetto corsa 1.0.1 Update. does anyone know how to fix this. I did not have the game before the update. i just recently brought it after update. And i try and download mod, and it doesn't work. The file shows in cont/cars folder. Once i start the game the cars are not there? Can someone help me thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back