AC FC1 2009 Williams FW31 0.9b @Spa GP Sun 3rd May 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Again, very pleasant cars to drive. The strategies were very diversified, so I could battle with many drivers today, despite the fact that we had a "small" grid. Thanks to @kedy89 for your fair driving in the end, even though you were faster. :thumbsup:

At first: Oh god I hate Fanatec gear!! :)

It was a great race. I propably had a bit different approach for the race than others. Was running 2nd and catching @Tomi Manninen really fast. Until I had to start racing with @Dragos Haba. We both lost too much time there and Tomi got some breathing space. At the end of the race my shifter broke up and I couldn't race anymore. My patience with the Fanatec is absolutely gone!

Thank you Simon for the race!

Edit: Crash report. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Si
Start was ok I guess, although there's room for improvement, my revs just drop too low most times. Had to back off a bit down to Eau Rouge, as @Tobias Röhner was going slow, and I wanted to avoid going through the corner side by side. Did that once, did not end well. Got past you on Kemmel straight then, but you braked quite a bit later than me. My fault that we slightly touched in Les Combes, you left me enough room, but I couldn't keep my line, apologies for that :redface:. Was relieved to see you didn't lose any positions. Pulled to the right to let everyone through, as I felt it would have caused havoc if I had tried to keep the car on track.

Got hit in the back later on by @Geof, coming out of Raidillon. Rearwing was slightly damaged, but it didn't really have an impact on the handling. Was going my usual line, and expected you to pass me on the right on Kemmel straight, not on the left before the slight kink. No hard feelings though :thumbsup:

Nice fight in the end with @Chark, thanks for that one :)

Thanks @Si for organizing the event!

Defintly a superb combo :thumbsup:.

I was so excited about my quali time, 2s better from my pb :confused:.
Then stewards have declared that my car was out of the rules... Pit lane start :unsure:.
I'll beat my engineers later.:cautious:
Anyway, never give up. So I putted some soft tyres thinking that they would last less than 13 laps. But in the end, that was the good choice!

@kedy89 , seeing back the replay, I hit you from the back and you did nothing wrong. I did :redface:. On the moment, the car swinging in Eau Rouge, the decision was less obvious and I choose the wrong one. So I must apologize for this one. Next time I'll be more clear on TS to not let me pass you after such incident.;)

Thx @Si !
See you next all!

@kedy89 , seeing back the replay, I hit you from the back and you did nothing wrong. I did :redface:. On the moment, the car swinging in Eau Rouge, the decision was less obvious and I choose the wrong one. So I must apologize for this one. Next time I'll be more clear on TS to not let me pass you after such incident.;)
xD, I know that I could've kept the position. Apart from my own laptimes, I always keep an eye on those of the car directly ahead and the one directly behind. I knew that you were faster than me, and decided to let you past, as imo I would have lost too much time if I had tried to keep you behind ;)

Btw @Si. I think it is my internet connection afterall what causes my warping. I have a 100/10mbps connection but now it seem to be only 2/1mbps when I run the speed test:confused:

Now I understand why my boys have complained few days about HBO isn't working properly:roflmao:

Btw @Si. I think it is my internet connection afterall what causes my warping. I have a 100/10mbps connection but now it seem to be only 2/1mbps when I run the speed test:confused:

Now I understand why my boys have complained few days about HBO isn't working properly:roflmao:
Wow. Time for a heated phone call to your isp.

Awesome race, great combo! I was near the back but very enjoyable. Pity my game decided to crash with about 5 laps left :(, maybe the 3rd time AC's ever crashed for me. Thanks, great event.

My game crashed on lap five and in practice. Also it did crash in off-line practice as well.
With this mod I sometimes loose sound for a sec or two, might that contribute to the whole asc.exe crashing? I don't know if Fmod has been updated on this mod.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back