• "I don't know." - Generic Kimi Quotes.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. There's no such thing as a stupid question.

Favorite car/track combos

Discussion in 'rFactor 2' started by Kevin Knorpp, Apr 4, 2013.

1. Kevin Knorpp

Kevin Knorpp

Ratings:
    +161
    Here are mine. What are yours?

Nords - Spark F1 (Recommend offline race, ghost or online practice mode with invulnerability and waiting up for folks when they crash, etc.)

Toban - Skip Barber (and almost any other car, too! This is also great in rFactor 1 with 37GP mod)

Motorsports Ranch - Skip Barber (I prefer Regional but very challenging so National is great, too, if you find Regional too frustrating on this track)

British GP - F3 international layout - Spark F1 (also excellent in rFactor 1 with Historix Porsche 906 prototype, especially with Game Stock Car Mini tire sounds)

Lientz - Spark F1 (everyone should also experience Lientz in rFactor 1 with 37GP mod before they die)

Mountain forest - Spark F1 (and almost any other car, too!)

Essington Park - Lola (online multi-class races at Essington Park have been epic!)

Oran Park - Spark F2 (one word.......intense! :))

Poznan - Megane (and almost any other car, too!)

Black Hole Ring - Spark F1

Salem Valley - Spark F1

Sebring (12H) - Lola

Topeka - Long layout - Spark F1 (one word.........fast!.........OK two words --> fast AND SLICK! :) RUBBER IS CRITICAL!)

Pocoyo Park - Spark F1 (and almost any other car, too!)

Mills Outer Loop A - Spark F1 (long sweeping decreasing radius left hander into tight S-turn is sublime ; too bad not raced online more but I think it has something to do with mod packaging)

Putnam Park - Spark F2

Palm Beach - Spark F2 (excellent online race combo!)

Lutzland - Skip Barber

Botniaring (long) - Spark F1

Sears Point - Spark F2 (and almost any other car, too!)

Croft - Spark F2

2. Kevin Knorpp

Kevin Knorpp

Ratings:
    +161
    Have to add the new hidden valley (with 60s F1) and ISR track (with 60s F2) to this list, too! :)

Edit: And the superb new South Loop at Malaysia (with 60s F1 of course:))