1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Skins Fantasy Team Superdry Toyota. HD & DHD 2013-07-07

Toyota replacement for Marussia

1. ML2166

ML2166
    If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?

ML2166 submitted a new resource:

Fantasy Team Superdry Toyota. HD & DHD (ML2166) - Toyota replacement for Marussia

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 21
  2. One of the best modders on the planet. I hope you plan to do modding for pCARS.

• Like Like x 2
  3. ML, you should seriously look into a career in design lad. Fantastic work yet again.

• Like Like x 1
  4. The MASTER does it again!

• Like Like x 1
  5. No comments!!! Fantastic!!!:D

• Like Like x 1
  6. I can only echo the comments above,absolutely stunning work,much appreciated ,thank you.:thumbsup:
    DHD,wonderful.:cool:

• Like Like x 1
  7. ML2166

ML2166

Thanks guys. Appreciated.

:thumbsup:

PCars might have my attention, but I think for me Assetto Corsa is the one I am watching.

• Like Like x 1
  8. You really have a gift, your vision on these repaints are incredible. Keep churning and burning them out. Your helmets of course are always bad ass. Incorporating the rising sun into the livery is just genius!!!!

9. Very nice !:thumbsup:

10. Absolutely amazing job!!!
    Grateful,ML!
    I think it there was a latest work for F1 2012
    Many thanks!

11. Great job ML :thumbsup: I like very much this skin :p

12. ML2166 again,it's professional work.Maybe Codemasters will ask for work with you !
    You deserve it anyway. :thumbsup:
    Maybe that would be cool to see some Constructor skin
    (Bmw from DTM,so like BMW F1,Toyota from WEC with red,blue and white,Audi from WEC with white,red or black red etc...) into a F1 Car !

13. Melphiz

Melphiz
    [TruckSim-Map Team]

Ah, looks great. I once had a request for creating a japanese team with rising sun and now I see this [too bad it ain't Honda hahaha], very nice!

14. ML I like try built a skin from F2012 from HRT car and I now you have a great template for this. Were I can't take this template? I promiss respect your copyrights of course. Tks in advance. :)

15. ML2166

ML2166

I don't have a template, I just paint over the originals using the 3D model as a guide.

Doing a crazy ass HRT at the moment though......pretty weird and very unusual.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Melphiz

Melphiz
    [TruckSim-Map Team]

Ooops, haha somehow I put the 8k file into my cars folder instead of the 4k, no wonder the game started to stutter that much :D
    Looks really nice, I prefer the left side of the car ^__^ the helmets are awesome.

17. Wonderful ingame ! Love racing with Toyota again. I missed them in F1, luckily Toyota is back in business (virtually), aswell as Kobayashi and Glock ! My ideal combination for Toyota, in game but also in real.

18. is it possible for you to upload these helmets and a racesuit? keen to use this in career. it is awesome!

19. Scott Tanner

Scott Tanner
    3vil - Steam

Great skins! Although my driver is now wearing a Caterham team outfit. The rest is all in your new Toyota design which looks amazing.