Resource icon

Skins Fantasy "Bugatti F1 Team" 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Advantian submitted a new resource:

Fantasy "Bugatti F1 Team" - Bugatti F1 Team replaces Marussia

Hi guys! This is my first skin a Bugatti fantasy team that replaces Marussia, the car has a the performance of a Mclaren I hope you enjoy it !
PD: Make a backup of your files first !!

174TDT2

Read more about this resource...

Hi dudeman085, just copy and paste into your f12013 game folder. Steam directory is "Program files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\f12013\"
Make a backup of your files first. This skin replaces Marussia.

great contribution thank you very much. I also wanted to make a request if I could do hrt skin and replace it with the marussia or caterham, thanks

Attachments

• l6049838.jpg
    l6049838.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 306
Hi this my sound like a noob question but ive installed this mod and the vitaphone mod, my menu picture for bugatti is still showing up as marussia i installed it before the vitaphone mod is there a conflict in the language files or something what have i done wrong, i want both teams and the volswagon mod can it be done or not or do i have to have one or the other

Hi azzarazza5, I think you will need to check/edit the language file with RyderLE manually in order to get the right text for the two mods. You can use this program to compare files so you don't need to check all by yourself and go directly to the changes.

Hi Max33, it's strange those sparkles; you could try to change the ctf files from cars\ma2\track\ directory with the original ones to see if that solves it. You will lose some performance on the car by doing it. Or you can try with a different setup (not sure if this will help..) You can tweak the ctf files with the EGO ctf editor and play a bit with the values I know ID 3 to 8 has a impact on the cars performance. Sorry for dont give you a better solution I would like to test it myself, but can't right now.. don't have to much free time :(

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back