Fanatec Wheel Question

http://www.fanatec.de/webshop/new_u...d=105&osCsid=97cce6319b6ac321a1d88c1c12744025

Hey sim racers. I have a friend who wants to get into sim racing but he wants to get a wheel that has native 360 compatibility.

I don't know a wheel off the top of my head that has native 360 compatibility but he showed me this link. It says it's a force feedback wheel which is good already but does anyone know if this is a good wheel? Or a wheel worth buying? Any help or insight would be great.'

Thanks.

http://www.fanatec.de/webshop/new_u...d=105&osCsid=97cce6319b6ac321a1d88c1c12744025

Hey sim racers. I have a friend who wants to get into sim racing but he wants to get a wheel that has native 360 compatibility.

I don't know a wheel off the top of my head that has native 360 compatibility but he showed me this link. It says it's a force feedback wheel which is good already but does anyone know if this is a good wheel? Or a wheel worth buying? Any help or insight would be great.'

Thanks.
How about a Fanatec 911 GT2? It is 360 compatible.

Upvote 0
i guess you could call me a fanatec fan. i traded my g25 in for the gt3rs 2 years ago and have no regrets. The csr wheel is basically the same as the 911 gt2 as they are mounted on the same type of unit so i would say the csr wheel would be the best bet as it was created for a 360 driving game and is a much newer model than the gt2 :)

Upvote 0
i guess you could call me a fanatec fan. i traded my g25 in for the gt3rs 2 years ago and have no regrets. The csr wheel is basically the same as the 911 gt2 as they are mounted on the same type of unit so i would say the csr wheel would be the best bet as it was created for a 360 driving game and is a much newer model than the gt2 :)

I also got a Fanatec gt3rs. I had two seperate G27's and they both consistantly had problems with alignment in long races, so I got annoyed and went to Fanatec. In comparision it blows the G27 away. Its not as quick to turn, so its harder in cars like an F1 going through a chicane, but it has much smoother FFB, and great feel and its just feels so prescise under load. And the clubsport pedals are light years ahead of the G27.

The Gt2 with xbox support would be an excellent wheel. However, the CSR basic model is cheaper and also xbox compatable so its probably the choice for an entry level. Other than that, theres not a lot to choose from!

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back