Fanatec V3 with V2.5 or CSL Elite with HE Pro?

I've narrowed my choices down to these.

Fanatec V3 Pedals with Fanatec V2.5

Or

Fanatec CSL Elite with Heusinkveld Pro Pedals

What would you choose and why?

Both would be used with the Formula Rim.

Also, does anyone know how well the Next Level GT Ultimate with motion platform V3 cockpit, goes with the HE pedals? I'm unsure if the pedal deck is strong enough.

Nope, not obvious. You just asked "what would you choose and why" and without even hinting where you are from which is important because of price and logistics differences. Honestly, it all looks like you all but decided to get HE before asking here. Not sure what you expected, someone to tell you that they are worse? Clearly that's not the case and I was not saying it, I was arguing that the price difference is not worth it and the other commenter here who did try both seemed to agree with that.

I guess I was going to get the HE regardless, I just wanted some justification, anyway I've decided it's pointless cheaping out on the wheel to get the better pedals so I'm just going to buy the V2.5 with the HE Pedals, unless you're going to tell me to wait for the Fanatec DD wheel now along with the endless wait for the better wheel loop

Upvote 0
I guess I was going to get the HE regardless, I just wanted some justification, anyway I've decided it's pointless cheaping out on the wheel to get the better pedals so I'm just going to buy the V2.5 with the HE Pedals, unless you're going to tell me to wait for the Fanatec DD wheel now along with the endless wait for the better wheel loop

I doubt either of us can be bothered giving you any further advice. Have a good one.

Upvote 0
No, I won't tell you to wait for their DD wheel. First of all, it will probably be in very high demand after being released and will get out of stock very soon. Then, I'd rather let other people test it for a year or so before committing myself to such an expensive purchase. Yes, there will be reviews out, but long-term durability and any kind of engineering issues won't be covered by those reviews because of the limited time the reviewers will have to use the wheel.
As sturdy and unbreakable as DD wheels usually are there're still lots of things that might go wrong. There was a reason that Accuforce stopped using slip rings on their wheels and switched to the dangling phone cord. With Fanatec declaring compatibility with existing rims, I'm very curious to know what solution for the electrical connection between the rim and the base they are going to use and how it will hold up in the long run.

Upvote 0
Can't believe you're 23, your posts look like coming from an immature teen who feels really entitled. Real life will probably teach you eventually. Good bye

Yeah real life has taught me not to give a **** about what other people think, taught me well since I'm married and have a mortgage, what do you have?

Upvote 0
Wow, that's quite an arrogance you got here. Thanks for the laugh though, your first and last messages here read one after another are funny.

I see real life hasn't taught you, talking to someone like an asshole will get you the same treatment, I'm glad my messages have made you laugh, I wish you best of luck with your depression.

Upvote 0
And if i hear one bad word from you lot you will be taking a trip somewhere cold
and if your going to carry on posting on our forums start acting like adults please.

advice was asked for and advice was given.. if you don't like the advice or the reply given, don't listen or respond to it, if its offensive use the report button,
BUT do not take matters into your own hands and and cause a bigger issue for yourself..

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back