Wanted Fanatec V3 rumble motors

Have you contacted fanatec? They are quite cheap if I remember correctly. Only issue is transport will be around 20 euros itself as they always seem to use a flat rate.

Are they not just these?
Standard xbox rumble motors, pretty sure they are the same. Less than £3 for a pair, delivered.

I have a couple I took off mine somewhere would need to reconnect the wires though as I managed to break them.
You like to break wires ;)

Last edited:
Are they not just these?
Standard xbox rumble motors, pretty sure they are the same. Less than £3 for a pair, delivered.

You like to break wires ;)

Lol, in my defence I only broke one as the motor fell off literally before a race and I had to yank it from under the pedal, and the dogs ate the others lol.

How they going anyway?

• Deleted member 6919

Gave up on fanatecs rumble motors ages ago, I use a couple of transducers on the base plate 100x better than there weak rubbish.

• Deleted member 6919

I snagged one of my fanatec ones once and found out that the ones used in Xbox controllers are the same as Fanatecs, the only difference I found the Xbox were slightly stronger, and a dam sight cheaper than getting them from Fanatec, you can get them on Ebay just abit of soldering to do.

That is in fact what I did to add rumbles to my Heusinkveld sprints. Paired with arduino the power on the motors is exponentially greater than what fanatec sets them at. I don't know if this is for longevity or perhaps some other software concern.

Here is the thread if your curious.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea