1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

fanatec v2 wheel code

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Hardware' started by Noel Spence, Oct 24, 2014.

1. Noel Spence

Noel Spence
    Premium Member

hi guys, gals anyone interested in my code for the new wheel base,you must be in the australian region

• Like Like x 1
  2. James Maskell

James Maskell
    "Remember the name! Tommy Vercetti!"

I am interested but not sure if i will be making the purchase straight away. :redface: You can send it to me but if someone posts in here before i have made the purchase i can forward it to them :) Do they have an expiration date?

3. Noel Spence

Noel Spence
    Premium Member

hi james i just got it 2 days ago and it expires on the 30th of this month , send me your email mate

4. You can extend a code 10 times, so effectively 2 months.

5. James Maskell

James Maskell

What do you have to do to extend it?

6. You need to login to Fanatec site, then go to My account->View your invitations and press "extend".

7. James Maskell

James Maskell

I dont have this option :(

8. Oh man. I'd take it, but not in that region. If anyone has one to offer for US region, I could give it a wonderful home.

9. I should be getting another US code at some point, will check back here to see if you still want it when the time comes.

10. Andrew Scott

Andrew Scott
    Premium Member

I was under the impression that if you purchased the V2 with a code, as I have done, you would be offered a 2nd code to give to a friend, Ive not received a 2nd code yet, do I need to check my Fanatec account to see if Ive been sent a 2nd code, Ive received no email stating they've sent one, which is Fanatec's usual procedure.

I actually sent Fanatec an email asking when my V2 would arrive, early December was the reply, just in time for Xmas. :D

• Like Like x 1
  11. And I think you get the 2nd code when you get your wheel, not when you order.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Frederic Schornstein

Frederic Schornstein
    TXL Racing Premium Member

That is correct.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Thanks. I keep checking the Fanatec site and have missed a few giveaways (there haven't been many), would love to get in on the next batch.

Fritz

14. If you want to extend your invite code, be aware of time differences or reference GMT as it's easy to miss the deadline if you cut it too close.
    Yes, I actually did that.:(

• Love Love x 1
  15. Ouch, I am just waiting and waiting for mine to ship, the waiting is starting to get to me now ><

• Haha Haha x 1
  16. Andrew Scott

Andrew Scott
    Premium Member

That's why I asked for an ETA, I couldn't wait not knowing when it would get here:whistling: :D

17. At this point, I may as well wait and see how the AccuForce shapes up and then make a decision after that. Either way, waiting is required.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. MrPix

MrPix
    Project Immersion

I have a code up for grabs, EU region. Honour system applies though, you must intend to use it, not sell it on.

EDIT: Code is now transferred to a member on this forum :)

Sorry for those of you who contacted me asking for it, first come first served.

Paul

Last edited: Nov 3, 2014
  19. Says you're in the wrong region, mate.

20. Mine was supposed to ship around the first week of December when I placed my order. I hope that my order is still on the schedule.