• "Auto racing began 5 minutes after the second car was built." - Henry Ford
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Fanatec USB adapter

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Hardware' started by RickyNo86, Oct 22, 2017.

1. RickyNo86

RickyNo86

Ratings:
    +0
    I was wanting to purchase the clubsport v3 inverted pedals with Fanatec shifter and e brake. Do I need to purchase the usb adapter for both the e brake and shifter if I am hooking up to pc? Do I even need it at all?

2. Furnace Inferno

Furnace Inferno

Ratings:
    +26
    How are you wanting to connect them? Do you already have a Fanatec base?

The E-brake can be connected to the pedals or a CSL Elite base the shifter can be connect to a CSW/CSL-E base only and will need a separate USB adapter if you don't have one.

3. RickyNo86

RickyNo86

Ratings:
    +0
    For right now I am going to be using my Logitech G920 for a wheel till I can save enough for the Fanatec base and wheel. The website says that it is compatible and I wasn't sure if both the shifter and the E brake could both connect to the pedals without an adapter. So I would only need one adapter?

4. Furnace Inferno

Furnace Inferno

Ratings:
    +26
    Yes, only one adapter needed for the shifter and the handbrake can plug directly into the pedals.

5. RickyNo86

RickyNo86

Ratings:
    +0
    Thank you sir

6. RickyNo86

RickyNo86

Ratings:
    +0
    Anybody have a discount code? lol

7. GuitarTech

GuitarTech