1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sell Fanatec Universal Hub with Flat1 EU rim

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Marketplace' started by Richard Torp Jensen, Dec 31, 2014.

1. From 17/12 - 2014 and used only a couple of hours.

Price from new 349€ + shipping.

Will sell for 275€ + shipping within EU.

Bought the Porsche Porsche 918 RSR EU, because I can`t use the small Flat1 EU due to my arthritis in my shoulders.
    I could have bought a bigger rim for the hub, but I prefer the Porsche wheel. rat1.jpg rat2.jpg

Last edited: Jan 3, 2015
  2. I own the universal hub and the new style GT wheel and for anyone interested this is a very nice product. Very customizable, well built, and you can attach just about any wheel rim you want to it. I love mine.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Hi Richard please could you message me your best price shipped to mainland UK. Thanks :)

4. I think it will cost 33£, but I can check it on Friday in a GLS shop :)

Maybe only 29£ with Insurance, with our national mail Post Danmark :)

Is it too much?

Last edited: Jan 1, 2015
  5. Hello mate, thanks for checking postage for me. I have replied to your pm. Also do you know if Fanatec can transfer the remaining warranty?

6. Thx Wade :)

You still have the warranty, but the free shipping back after a repair, is only to the original buyer as I understand it. But no problem, you will ship it to them and they will return it to me for free AND I will ship it to you for free :) You can trust me, a deal is a deal :)
    The shipping to you after a repair, will be cheaper for me if it`s only the Hub :)

7. I thought I had a deal with Wade, but no :)

Still for sale :thumbsup:

NEW PRICE.... :)

8. Hi Richard

I'm very much interested. I have PM'ed you. BTW I'm from Denmark too...

9. Hi m8....

I think it`s sold to a dane on iracingdanmark.dk :) But if not, you are next :)

10. Please let me know. I will not bail out!

11. I will for sure Zeljko :)

12. Hi Richard, as said in the private message; upon review the wheel would be too small as its more suited to short fast turns of the steering. Shame as its a bargain and your a nice guy :)

• Like Like x 1
  13. I know :)

No harm done :)

Cy maybe on the racetracks some day :)

• Like Like x 1
  14. *SOLD*