Fanatec Universal hub - Latest version fully compatible with DD2 - SOLD
Fanatec Universal hub - Latest version fully compatible with DD2 - SOLD

Sim Lab DD2 mount black (600m width version) - SOLD

Fanatec Wheel Rim Drift - SOLD

Podium Advanced Paddle Module
£120 -SOLD

Podium Advanced Paddle Module - SOLD

Podium hub (1 month old) - SOLD

SRM Emulator With Red QR (use any wheel on the DD2)
- SOLD

SRM Replacement GT Paddles for Fanatec Podium Advanced Shifter - SOLD

Clubsport Magnetic Paddle Module - SOLD

Clubsport Button Cluster pack
- SOLD

Thanks for looking.
Sam

Last edited:
Thanks guys, just to be clear the listed items will be for sale only if the DD2 sells, so I will keep you posted.

Last edited:
I’d be interested in a universal hub and possibly the advanced paddle module.
Let me know if you do sell the direct drive and are selling the other parts, cheers

Hi Sam, put me in the queue if others change their mind, I would be interested in paddle module + podium hub + clusters + z-ring (if it is on the sale).
I would be the one buying your DD2 if it was 1 week ago, what a pity. My one has been delivered this week.
Best of luck.

Thanks, I do actually have 2 Z rings so you can have the other one, I will chuck it in with the other bits if the DD2 sells.

I hope you enjoy yours, it is a great system. I am only selling as I fancy trying the Simucube 2

Last edited:
Thanks for that. That is very understandable, the willingness to try something new and specially Simucube ... from my experience one great thing with Fanatec is that it has a big market where you always find people interested to buy, and its gear retains very well its value...
I am sure the transition to Simucube is going to be as smooth as the SC2 FFB they say it is :) ... :thumbsup:

Thanks to everyone who has expressed interest so far :)

Due to the responses I have decided to go ahead with selling the parts that people have expressed interest in, so I will start contacting everyone in order that they contaced me. A couple of items have more than one person interested so if the first person declines I will offer to the next, and so on....

Many thanks, Sam

Hi kris007, you are on the list for the Podium hub, but there are 4 before you, sorry !

Thanks to everyone who has shown interest and sent payment so far, all items are booked for delivery or on the way already.

I will update the OP as things get sold, to those who I have contacted with the offers - I will be making an offer to the next in the queue tomorrow morning, I hope that is fair.

Thanks again, Sam

Thanks everyone who has sent funds for the items you have ordered. With the exception of @ColinMac (Sorry Colin !) I have despatched everything so far and provided the tracking details via PM.

Colin - I will be removing the wheel mount from the GT1 today and will get it to you for Wednesday.

Thanks again. Sam

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back