Fanatec Mclaren GT3 wheel button asignment

I would like to know, since the wheel has 2 switch buttons each of them with 12 positions.
Is it possible to set them up in Assetto Corsa? The odd think even is, that they are not described in the help pdf file, all else are, but not these two. 20€ back Fanatec ;)
I think not, since each position is thought of being its own button!! So what are there for?

Attachments

• CSL-E-RMcL-Big_10-1000x666.jpg
    CSL-E-RMcL-Big_10-1000x666.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 1,559
Last edited:
Hi Mitja, these multi-position switches are a new style of input for steering wheels and require the use of our SDK. We are encouraging and working with developers to get this fully implemented, but at the moment Assetto Corsa does not support this feature. iRacing has some support already, and they are in the process of adding full support, but it won't be rolled out to the public build until Mr Tucker has cleaned up and thoroughly tested the code:

Upvote 0
Hello there, thank you for your answer. I got same reply from your tech support by email.
Can I ask you, will ACC support it? It would be a shame not to.
It probably won't immediately - as I'm sure you know the initial early access phase of ACC is rolling out features gradually - but we are in contact with Kunos to get this sorted.

Upvote 0
It probably won't immediately - as I'm sure you know the initial early access phase of ACC is rolling out features gradually - but we are in contact with Kunos to get this sorted.
I spoke to him yesterday, and he confirmed he is working with you guys. Looking forward to use this wheel in its full potential, its such a great wheel, I love it, despite the fact, I`m still slower than with the old onem, which I was using it for the last 16 yrs, need some more time to adapt :)

Upvote 0

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea