Fanatec GT World Challenge Europe 2023

Career Fanatec GT World Challenge Europe 2023 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Geraint Thomas submitted a new resource:

Fanatec GT World Challenge Europe 2023 - Drive for Iron Lynx in the Fanatec GT World Challenge Europe

vMhhQrE.png
Fanatec GT World Challenge Europe 2023

This is a custom championship created around a collection of cars, skins and tracks, created by the extremely talented people here. This mod includes the purchasing of a paid car from designers United Racing Design. Please support them.

If there are any issues with this career, please contact myself before leaving a review.

[COLOR=rgb(233, 226...[/quote]

Read more about this resource...

Hi there, I can load into the championship with no problem, but about a min in the game crashes and gives this error. INIReader: content/cars/porsche_992_gt3_r/data/lights.ini > ERROR: MULTIPLE KEY FOUND IN FILE content/cars/porsche_992_gt3_r/data/lights.ini [LIGHT_4] COLOR STILL USING OLD VALUE: 60,60,60
I followed the instructions exactly, and it's odd because I can use the Porsche in practice mode without any crashes, only happens when I load the championship.

Appreciate your hard work!

Hi there, I can load into the championship with no problem, but about a min in the game crashes and gives this error. INIReader: content/cars/porsche_992_gt3_r/data/lights.ini > ERROR: MULTIPLE KEY FOUND IN FILE content/cars/porsche_992_gt3_r/data/lights.ini [LIGHT_4] COLOR STILL USING OLD VALUE: 60,60,60
I followed the instructions exactly, and it's odd because I can use the Porsche in practice mode without any crashes, only happens when I load the championship.

Appreciate your hard work!
Wow, that's properly weird. I couldn't replicate that at all on my end, but I'll see if I can find a fix.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

Votes: 114 9.6%
  • No

Votes: 1,069 90.4%
Back