Fanatec Failure... Other options?

All,

My Fanatec CSW 2.5 and SQ shifter have failed. The horrible support from Fanatec have made doing anything further frustrating as their website does not even accept my support request. Being located in Germany makes a call obsolete.

In the event I need to get something else, what are your suggestions? Generally mid-range and can work with the Fanatec Pedals.

Thank you.

All,

My Fanatec CSW 2.5 and SQ shifter have failed. The horrible support from Fanatec have made doing anything further frustrating as their website does not even accept my support request. Being located in Germany makes a call obsolete.

In the event I need to get something else, what are your suggestions? Generally mid-range and can work with the Fanatec Pedals.

Thank you.

@ SoulMaTriX3, I agree that support from their website at the moment is lacking. I’m sure that this is due to the increased pressure that they’re under with increased sales and additional issues that expect COVID has bought, but it’s still frustrating.

I am curious though why you state “being located in Germany makes calls obsolete”? I chased a couple of things on my recent order via the website and either got a generic response or no response. I made one 5 minute call, got all the information i needed and an update on the delivery date. Their English was excellent (as you’d expect) and they had all the information to hand.

Upvote 0
@ SoulMaTriX3, I agree that support from their website at the moment is lacking. I’m sure that this is due to the increased pressure that they’re under with increased sales and additional issues that expect COVID has bought, but it’s still frustrating.

I am curious though why you state “being located in Germany makes calls obsolete”? I chased a couple of things on my recent order via the website and either got a generic response or no response. I made one 5 minute call, got all the information i needed and an update on the delivery date. Their English was excellent (as you’d expect) and they had all the information to hand.

I don't have the ability to make an international call. Nothing about Germany as I have been there on several occasions. :)

Upvote 0

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea