Sell Fanatec DD2 Wheelbase

Hi all

Selling my Fanatec DD2, extremely low use. Comes fully boxed etc.

After £1275 delivered.

UK only

Thanks

Attachments

• 1_IMG_20200511_160112.jpg
    1_IMG_20200511_160112.jpg
    394.1 KB · Views: 266
  • 3_IMG_20200511_160106.jpg
    3_IMG_20200511_160106.jpg
    537.6 KB · Views: 253
  • 2_IMG_20200511_160125.jpg
    2_IMG_20200511_160125.jpg
    442.2 KB · Views: 299
  • 0_IMG_20200511_160143.jpg
    0_IMG_20200511_160143.jpg
    470.7 KB · Views: 529
Reactions: CC
I'm bored plus Wine so...

I must say that out of all the other forums I am a member of, this seems the least charitable, and the least willing to let gear go for a reasonable price to a fellow enthusiast.

Some don't even post prices...what's the reasoning..bidding war?

But OP can do as he pleases in my opinion, if someone is willing to pay that's their prerogative.

Well it came today and everything was has promised by Stuart a wonderful chap,
the postage and experience was a total nightmare from start to finish,
if any of you guys ever post anything please steer clear of Parceforce, was sent Global Priority and took almost 7 weeks. :D

Quick note about warranty. You should request the original sale email as PDF and upload it to Fanatec to register the serial number to your account. That's how I activated the warranty for my CS 2.5 that I got second hand (two months used)

Reactions: CC
Quick note about warranty. You should request the original sale email as PDF and upload it to Fanatec to register the serial number to your account. That's how I activated the warranty for my CS 2.5 that I got second hand (two months used)
Thx,
Yes Stuart provided the original PDF along with the purchase, I never registered it at one point we thought it was lost or stolen well a few time’s, I’m still surprised it turned up or arrived safely lol

I’ll take a look on there website with it later today. :)

Hello! I was hoping you'd help me register my new DD1. I notice that under orders I have my listed orders on fanatec's website, but under invoices when I hit the download button nothin happens. If I try to download the invoice for my CSL elite it generates a download/PDF.... I also noticed that I did not receive an email like I did for my CSL elite from Endor... I just got a message saying it shipped. If you could please clarify what I need to generate as a PDF to activate my warranty I'd be very appreciative.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.