Fanatec Customer Support.

On May 3rd, I placed a $2,500 order with Fanatec. All parts said "Available" when I ordered.

I'm trying to be patient, as I understand this global pandemic has caused a huge surge in demand. But I've reached out via email and facebook and can't get a response. All I want to know is an estimate of when my items will ship.

Seems like really poor customer service. I get that these companies are swamped but everyone else I've ordered from (Digital Motorsports, HPP, Sim Lab) at least responds.

Does anyone know how to get ahold of Fanatec support or know how long they are taking to ship their in-stock items right now? I hate that I even have to be coming to a forum with this kind of thing. It's something I should be able to discuss with their support rather than with you all.

Thanks for any guidance in advance.

Fanatec phone support is available only to pensioners who are accompanied by their grandparents. Not quite that bad, but basically they have a 2 hour phone support window German Local Time. I'm surprised to hear about this radio silence on an order though. Order Fulfillment is the one thing I found they do well. Email support is painful at best.

For what it's worth, here's some extra info I got for an RMA. Maybe that US phone number, or tracking down numbers for that address could bring some joy.

Endor America LLC, 8200 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 200, Beverly Hills, CA 90211, U.S.A., telephone: +1 (866) 292-6226, fax: +1 (323) 556-0601, operated by Endor AG, E.ON-Alle 3, D - 84036 Landshut, Germany, telephone +49 (871) 9221-122 - telefax +49 (871) 9221-221, Web: www.ENDOR.ag; www.FANATEC.com - E-mail: webshop@fanatec.com, registered office Landshut, register of commerce HRB 5487, C.E.O.: Thomas Jackermeier (Chairman), András Semsey, Board of Directors: Andreas Potthoff

Upvote 0
I ordered some stuff last month. They said it shipped, but otherwise crickets. FedEx also didn't have any record of packages coming to me. But then a few days later I got some tracking numbers. Five boxes, allegedly all under one unified tracking number - came over three days (that's on FedEx). But I got them.

I feel I'm too spoiled from Amazon, where the package shows up shortly after I think about buying it.

Upvote 0
When I ordered my Fanatec stuff the store said it was all in stock at the time and they gave me shipping notification but when I check the tracking it only said "shipping information received" and didn't update for two weeks. Once the information finally did change to "received by Australia Post" it still took two weeks for the items (5 separate items) to go from Melbourne to Sydney (neighbouring state for the internationals) to arrive and the boxes were a few days apart.

Upvote 0
I don't know why I have such a different experience. I wouldn't give them high marks for their customer service, but I've always gotten a reply from them within a few days (even this spring), no matter if it's warranty, support or something to do with my orders.

Upvote 0
I recently had an issue with the Load Cell in my V3 Brake Pedal. Contacted them via their website form, 1 day later an email back requesting a short video of the issue. I responded with said video. They responded 1 day later...yep bad LC we will send you a new one. 5 days later it was in my hand. So about a week and a bit and everything was sorted.

Not sure why all of the different experiences I hear of either...crazyness.

Upvote 0

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea