Fanatec Clubsport pedals PU foam question

Be interested to hear how others have used these. Are we still to use the metal bar? Using the bottom pin on pedal for longest travel? et etc

I tried using the lightest A60 rod with pedal set on last slot and it was still really really stiff.

I tried a combination of two rubber rods and I had play, but I didnt try moving the pin up a slot on the pedal, may be that would have removed the slop. Any advice would be appreciated as I am struggling to get the pedal feeling right. I want some travel with a medium-firm feel.

Upvote 0
Be interested to hear how others have used these. Are we still to use the metal bar? Using the bottom pin on pedal for longest travel? et etc

I tried using the lightest A60 rod with pedal set on last slot and it was still really really stiff.

I tried a combination of two rubber rods and I had play, but I didnt try moving the pin up a slot on the pedal, may be that would have removed the slop. Any advice would be appreciated as I am struggling to get the pedal feeling right. I want some travel with a medium-firm feel.
Which PU rods are you using, or tried, what #?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Yeah I got mine from eBay cheap. But they fell apart very quickly. I think I had them set up too stiff so was pressing very hard. I broke a couple load cells too. My personal opinion would be setting it up with a soft rubber for better modulation or getting new Pu foam
But if you want firm then yes the rods certainly are firm.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes