Fanatec clubpost pedals V2 - Custom Board

Hello!

Guys, i have an old clubsport pedals V2, until some time ago it was working perfect, but recently I started to note some oscillating on pedals (all pedals), and now i have a issue on my brake, even if I press with my maximum force, the bar never go above 60% of the total travel.

I changed the load cell for a new one, but the problem persists.

Based on what I have googled, I must have a damaged main board, as I Live in Brasil its very expensive to import a new PCB board from fanatec.

So I decided to build my own one, using (at least on the beggining) an arduino board.

My main question is: how should I wire the pedals to the arduino? I noticed that every pedal have 4 pins: Vcc, ground and what about the others two?

If anyone have done this, or know someone that have done, please, let me know.

Thanks in advance!

Im at work. so i cannot help much now.
But you will need for the load cell, a Load Cell amplifier. I think you should go in the route of the INA125 load cell amplifier. For exemple:

https://www.xsimulator.net/community/threads/diy-load-cell-brake-pedal-short-tuto.6042/

For the 2 hall sensor, I have no good solution. There is a board connected to the hall sensor, and i don´t know what they do.

Tiago

Thanks for the reply!

As far as i know, the v2 pedals already had an amplifier, its located on a separated board, near the base of the brake pedal.

I've done some tests, using a multimeter on the gas and clutch pedals, and when pressed, the voltage in one of the wires increase, and in the other one the voltage decreases. So, maybe, i just need to read these 2 pins of each hall sensors using analogRead function of arduino.

Maybe my amplifier is broken, not the main board. If someone who owns a v2 pedal could read the voltage returned when the brake is pressed I can confirm if my load cell amplifier its working.

Upvote 0

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea