• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

Fanatec 911 turbo wheel does not work with F1 2010

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by Brett Roper, Oct 23, 2010.

1. Brett Roper

Brett Roper

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey guys.

I just got the fanatec 911 turbo wheel and cant seem to get it to work with f1 2010.
    when i goto driving controls it wont let me go to wheel settings, is there somithing i'm doing wrong.
    Cheers Brett...

2. Lars Strijdonck

Lars Strijdonck
    Six by nine. Forty two.

Ratings:
    +9
    Does it work if you make a custom config? then assign steering, throttle etc etc..?

3. Brett Roper

Brett Roper

Ratings:
    +0
    throttle is look, just sitting there it will look left and i cant change it in custom

4. Bram Hengeveld

Bram Hengeveld
    Administrator Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +16,617
    You will need to put your steeringinput selection on "custom" after which you should be able to change buttons. Don't take the default selection i guess.

5. Benchwarmer

Benchwarmer

Ratings:
    +0
    Dont know if this will help cas i got a ps3,but try to start the game without the pad but with the wheel,cas in order my g27 to work on my ps3 i start the game with the buttons of the g27 that way i dont loose the configuration that ive made on the wheel.