1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FanaLEDs not working after 1.5 update.

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by WallyTP, Oct 31, 2015.

1. I have the latest version(2.3f) of FanaLEDs. All my other games(iRacing, RRE, Assetto Corsa, rFactor2) are working just fine with FanaLEDs. Yes, I have put the plugin file from FanaLEDs in the plugin folder from GSC. Any ideas?
  2. Fabio Rodrigues

Fabio Rodrigues
    Reiza Studios Community Manager

It's a known issue, I'm afraid there's no solution so far.
  3. :(
  4. I have not had FanaLEDs working in rF or SCE 1.38. I read elsewhere that backing down to a prior version of FanaLEDs may work (that was before 1.5 tho).
  5. Kurt Vanhee

Kurt Vanhee
    Premium Member

Fanaleds version 2.2f was working with 1.38 and is now working with 1.50:thumbsup:
  6. Noel Spence

Noel Spence
    Premium Member

hi kurt ,where did you get that version from i cannot find it anywhere ,fanaleds site only shows early version 2 h cheers
  7. Kurt Vanhee

Kurt Vanhee
    Premium Member

drop me a pm with your email addres and i sent it to you:)
  8. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

why do you need fanaled with SCE, works fine for me without it. in fact fanaled messed up thinks for me if i use it.
  9. well if you look at the info's on an actual F1 wheel ... I guess they need all that!
    and it's sad to have some important info's on the wheel at home ... but it's not working.
    btw since the latest firmware (116) and driver (226) update on my CSW V2 ... no version of Fanaleds was/is working anymore!
  10. I get the KPH and the gear in SCE, but how can I change that to MPH and get the shift indicator [ ]?
  11. Diego Balzarini

Diego Balzarini
    Premium Member

I don't know if it's related but I deleted the fanaleds.dll and plugin after 1.50 update because it wasn't working, now when the game starts on my wheel the lcd shows "AEI" for the whole time I'm playing.
    I own a Fanatec CSR Forza.
    Any idea what could cause it?