• "Bwoah." - Generic Kimi Quotes.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. There's no such thing as a stupid question.

Skins F40 S3 - Ecurie Francorchamps 1.0

F40 Ecurie Francorchamps Tribute

1. Pierre Chalochet

Pierre Chalochet

Ratings:
    +196
    Pierre Chalochet submitted a new resource:

F40 S3 - Ecurie Francorchamps - F40 Ecurie Francorchamps Tribute

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 1
  2. Axel_Cooper

Axel_Cooper

Ratings:
    +4
    I think I had a déjà vu watching your skins... :D Are you maybe LaChaussette from NoGripRacing?

3. Pierre Chalochet

Pierre Chalochet

Ratings:
    +196
    Yes I am :ninja:

Since the Porsche pack 1 is released and my interest for the oldest of them, I decided to continue skinning after a break. Today I patiently upload all my AC skins in the order of publication ;)

Edit: all skins are downloaded now.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Axel_Cooper

Axel_Cooper

Ratings:
    +4
    Cool to hear that. :) I have several of your skins and they look so great. By the way have you also put the .ini file - that comes with every vanilla skin - in these re-uploads? That file is for the new suits, but it's just for asking, because I think old skin's suits work anyway as well.

5. Pierre Chalochet

Pierre Chalochet

Ratings:
    +196
    You're right, now driver's suits are managed separatly from the car's skin :confused:

I usually don't make driver's suits and I have issue of visibility for personnals driver's suits, I think to let as it is for the moment :redface:

• Agree Agree x 1