F1C 99-02 NASCAR Manager - Pre Season Testing

Status
Not open for further replies.
*please don't kill me :D*

I've figured out a new faster, and probably from a competitor's POV "uglier" drivers and constructors standings. I'll explain why I did this in a bit, but for now, if you wanna take a look at the order it's next to the money balance in the 1st post
--
I was quite unmotivated to do it the "old" way, as here every person gets points, and I gotta do like 100 position changes per race. So I figured out this much easier way which doesn't involve me having to change every single name in the drivers championship. I hope you guys understand this.

RACE WEEKEND START LAS VEGAS MOTOR SPEEDWAY
D529F7BA21661164C2C111574D0CDB1D6F5CEDE1

(that was the real starting grid above)
first time using the template :D to find your drivers look at the numbers displayed on each car (I guess that's what they're for :p)
Template NASCAR qually.jpg

For those of you who want to know early what happened in the race, click on the spoiler below!
There were a lot of retirements. A podium finisher in the past won his first race, first for his team too. One team got a real suprise result. There was another glitch in the pits so I gotta look at a past lap again.
Mention something from the spoiler and you get DSQ-ed from the results

RACE LAS VEGAS MOTOR SPEEDWAY
Template NASCAR race.jpg

if you can calculate your budget then the marketplace is open for you. But I suggest waiting until I update all budgets in the first post (I'll put my buys when I do it)
I suggest you start saving money with 4 races 2 go

EDIT: Rusty Wallace 17th; Johnny Sauter 32nd

Last edited:
Race results?
DAMMIT I WAS LITERALLY ABOUT TO POST THEM

I feel like Aidan and Jimmy moderating forum racing :roflmao:
--
Sub to the channel when I post these videos, I always upload them before I do full race results. You know it's coming then :D

EDIT: Btw if you were that curious about the race I posted a spoiler in the quali post :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play