F1C 99-02 NASCAR Manager - Pre Season Testing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Race results (I know no times on results, there was a bug on lap 39, everybody pitted for some reason and there were 10 DNF's for no reason. So this is the moment right before that)
Template NASCAR race.jpg
Template NASCAR Drivers's.jpg

Template NASCAR Constructors's.jpg

bandicam 2014-09-14 19-19-01-971.jpg

Budgets are now updated,
Marketplace is OPEN

RDFIA:
@Ryan Soucy first time getting tagged that's not because of buys :p:D Either way, absolute domination by your drivers, what was the trick today?
@Steven Poirier , no buys, yet got a podium, well done! Any feelings you want to share with us?
@Manolis Sigoulakis finally that podium came for Dale, how does the team feel? Andretti seems left behind, are you planning on replacing him next year?

@Rami Saidy unlucky teammate disaster for what looked as a promising weekend, could this be rivalry for your drivers?

+1 quali for Bobby
+1 quali for Shawna

You two have to be so bad drivers. How the heck do you do so well on the previous race and are terrible on this one after some great upgrades? I would fire the two if I could :p

As always, gonna yolo it.

Johnson: -0.7 Quali skill
Kenseth: - -0.8 Quali skill

You two have to be so bad drivers. How the heck do you do so well on the previous race and are terrible on this one after some great upgrades? I would fire the two if I could :p
Most ironic thing is that you can fire your drivers mid/season.:roflmao: But then you have to start with drivers on totally fresh skills

Holy crap! I don't think I cheated? I'll take it though, especially for Timmy!

Allison:
Start: $100 // 1 unit // +0.1
Qual: $200 // 10 units // -1.0
Race: $500 // 5 units // -0.5
Richmond:
Start: $100 // 1 unit // +0.1
Qual: $200 // 10 units // -1.0
Race: $500 // 5 units // -0.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?