F1 2015 F12015 vs F12014

F1 2015 The Game (Codemasters)
Just finished a lot of work on my rig, so I hadn't purchased 2015 yet. Is the drivability of the cars, the actual realistic effect of setup changes, and improved AI worth it? With all of the patches is the game actually usable now? I do all of my racing in career mode vs AI, no online.

Thanks!
Tony

I like both, but prefer 2015. As stated above, AI is much improved and much more aggressive and the game looks a bit better - but not by a lot unless you add some SweetFX to it. The car feels much more alive and a bit harder to handle, which is good.

Only thing I don't like is there is no career mode when you drive as yourself (which 2014 does have) and there is no safety car. Still, I like it more than 2014, which I do still drive and use for online racing.

I think it's worth it, but a lot of disappointment you'll find in a lot of posts.

Good day,
DrDetroit

I think the game looks a lot better,not a bit.Just some annoying blur,but to me it looks very nice.The car's handle better and also sound better.This is all my opinion of course.:thumbsup:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.