• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

F1

Discussion in 'rFactor' started by jnl.42, Jun 18, 2010.

1. jnl.42

jnl.42

Ratings:
    +3
    What's the best F1 mod around? By best I don't mean latest, I'd prefer if it had up to date skins and models but I can deal with it if it doesn't, what I want is good physics. Since there are so many of the damn mods around, I thought I'd save my time and ask which are the best ones rather than try all of them myself.

2. Martin Bulgin

Martin Bulgin

Ratings:
    +174
    MMG07, CTDP06, FSONE08 and after Sunday FSONE09.

3. jnl.42

jnl.42

Ratings:
    +3
    Any idea where I could get some of them, since rFC is down?

4. Rhys Gardiner

Rhys Gardiner

Ratings:
    +768
    If you want to include historic mods in the equation, I highly recommend Grand Prix 1979. The physics are superb.

5. jnl.42

jnl.42

Ratings:
    +3
    Not at this stage, more looking at modern F1. I've found a few links for MMG F107 at VirtualR so that's currently downloading at the moment. ;)

Does anyone know what's up with rFC anyway?

6. Georgios Davakos

Georgios Davakos

Ratings:
    +332
    Martin you have not even tested the FSONE09 (exept if you are a beta tester) but I think it's a bit early to judge how good FSONE09 realy is.

7. Will Marquez

Will Marquez

Ratings:
    +18
  8. jnl.42

jnl.42

Ratings:
    +3
    So I've been having a ton of fun with MMG F107 lately, so now I"ve gotten curious and I'm trying all different mods. I've tried 1 2010 mod and it was god awful, so now I'm currently downloading the FSR 2010 mod and the WCP 2009 one, and I'll wait a week or 2 to see if FSONE09 V2 comes out soon, I'd rather save a bit on my bandwidth if I can help it. :D

9. Rhys Gardiner

Rhys Gardiner

Ratings:
    +768
    I have WCP 2009 as well. It's not a bad mod - the detail is good and the physics are fun, but as of tonight, I think FSONE 09 eclipses it in every respect.