AC F1 Sundays @ Red Bull Ring - Sunday July 17th 2016

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

Matheus Machado

Talking Door Racing
13569016_1457983687561278_965233692988431224_o.jpg

For the first time with full Kunos' content!

All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us as a Premium Member
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well and become a premium member.

Server Name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM #2 EU
Server and Teamspeak Password: click here
Racing Club Rules: click here
Cars:
Ferrari SF-15T / Ferrari F138
Track: Red Bull Ring
Practice: 18:00 GMT / 19:00 BST (40 minutes)
Qualifying: 19:00 GMT / 20:00 BST (35 minutes)
Race: 19:15 GMT / 20:15 BST (40 minutes)

Please Ask any extra questions you might have about this event!

Surprised there are not any more takers for the SF15T as apart from the iracing mclaren MP4-30 it's the first officially licenced hybrid F1!
Or maybe I'm too excited...;)

Here is some more readings...
And lastly and most interestingly, a reference to distance based deployment which I didn't even know about!!!
This isn't coming to the sim so we have to do it...

http://en.f1i.com/magazine/52167-how-does-ers-deployment-work.html
Yeah the current profile is fine for the RedBull Ring, but it's not enough for the other tracks. I ran out of juice in a quali run at Silverstone, so I had to set my fastest lap by changing between Balanced-High - Overtake and Topspeed. Kinda annoying, but I like playing with my knobs. The ones on the wheel of course.

I haven't tried silverstone yet but I will as its one of my favourites. It's a long power hungry lap but in surprised that a lap isn't possible, I wonder if that is realistic?
Could make for some good endurance style racing (GP).
What's the difference between the three modes then? I used hot lap for fast runs but how does top speed and overtake work?
Cheers because I haven't had a chance to test yet.

I haven't tried silverstone yet but I will as its one of my favourites. It's a long power hungry lap but in surprised that a lap isn't possible, I wonder if that is realistic?
Could make for some good endurance style racing (GP).
What's the difference between the three modes then? I used hot lap for fast runs but how does top speed and overtake work?
Cheers because I haven't had a chance to test yet.
Overtake drains the battery the most, whereas topspeed gives more electrical power in 6th, 7th and 8th, compared to the two balanced modes.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back