1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

F1 Mod, which is best

Discussion in 'rFactor' started by Craig Turner, Nov 10, 2010.

1. Have played rfactor on and off for a few years now, and have tried a lot of different Mods.

Since the let down of F1 2010, I have reinstalled rfactor to look for a decent F1 Mod.

Can anyone point me in the right direction for a good F1 Mod, that is current ie - 2010 Drivers / Cars ?

Also can anyone suggest a decent T Cam to use with Link ?

Cheers in advance.

2. the aren't many good mods of the 2010 season, the ideal would be FSONE 09 with the 10 skins

3. FSOne 09 is a great mod, thoroughly recommend it. The same team are working on the 2010 mod but no idea when it will be released.

4. New pic btw.

[​IMG]

5. Thanks Adam, will take a look.

Do you think out of all the F1 Mods, this will be a likely team to move across to rFactor2 also ?

ps, any Decent T-CAM mods worth a look at also ?

6. F1 RFT 2010 or F1 LMT 2010 are great mods but iam not sure if they are legal.... can i post links here???

7. cheers pal, not heard of them at all - as for posting links, not sure as I have not heard of the Mods.

8. i wont give the links if it is not okey to post them here, so do not send pm to me and request for links...

9. nps, I think I'll look into FSOne 09 actually.

Cheers.

10. FsOne 2009 is fantastic, my favourite F1 mod by far.

11. FSONE 2009 has the best physics.

We use 2010 skins over FSONE 2009 for our league.

/

F1WCP and F1RFT can't make physics even if they tried.

Doesn't matter that the cars look OK, the physics are always hilarious.

FSONE 2009 all the way.

/

When the rest of the F1 2010 cars are converted I guess some modified BMW Sauber 08 ISI physics will be the best, with those cars.

12. Martin Bulgin

Martin Bulgin
    Premium Member

Another vote for FSONE 09 here, I tried codemasters new game on a mates pc and I couldnt wait to get home and boot up rFactor and the 09 mod.

13. What annoyed me the most was if you go down the gears too fast, I saw trails of fire from the back... I was like what on earth... this was on my out lap a few corners on.

14. F1 1991 or F1 1985 are by far the best older mods.

I prefer the 2007 MMG mod for F1, it is superbly detailed, the physics are not stupid and the cars are driveable.

Only problem is with F1 mods that online there are so many idiotd and utter freaks of nature that somehow are able to lap 5 or 6 seconds faster than you, even though you know you are on the pace. Never understtod this but I prefer to just learn and try and improve a it

15. Hey everyone,

New to the world of sim driving and rFactor but this forum is helping alot, i have just managed to find and install the FSONE mod however, i dont have the tracks for the F1 season, can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks alot

16. Martin Bulgin

Martin Bulgin
    Premium Member

Check out the download section here at RD and rFactor central is another good place to download tracks and mods.

17. Like a fan of F1 i tryed all mods for rFactor and IMO i can say the best is MMG2007 with a patch of arms...

18. i only have tried few.. and F1RFT 2010 was something that i liked..