F1 Mod, which is best

Have played rfactor on and off for a few years now, and have tried a lot of different Mods.

Since the let down of F1 2010, I have reinstalled rfactor to look for a decent F1 Mod.

Can anyone point me in the right direction for a good F1 Mod, that is current ie - 2010 Drivers / Cars ?

Also can anyone suggest a decent T Cam to use with Link ?

Cheers in advance.

New pic btw.

grab063.png

FSONE 2009 has the best physics.

We use 2010 skins over FSONE 2009 for our league.

/

F1WCP and F1RFT can't make physics even if they tried.

Doesn't matter that the cars look OK, the physics are always hilarious.

FSONE 2009 all the way.

/

When the rest of the F1 2010 cars are converted I guess some modified BMW Sauber 08 ISI physics will be the best, with those cars.

F1 1991 or F1 1985 are by far the best older mods.

I prefer the 2007 MMG mod for F1, it is superbly detailed, the physics are not stupid and the cars are driveable.

Only problem is with F1 mods that online there are so many idiotd and utter freaks of nature that somehow are able to lap 5 or 6 seconds faster than you, even though you know you are on the pace. Never understtod this but I prefer to just learn and try and improve a it

Hey everyone,

New to the world of sim driving and rFactor but this forum is helping alot, i have just managed to find and install the FSONE mod however, i dont have the tracks for the F1 season, can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks alot

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back