F1 Mclaren Honda Hybrid MP4-31 - Formula Hybrid

Skins F1 Mclaren Honda Hybrid MP4-31 - Formula Hybrid Final

Login or Register an account to download this content
ClimaxF1 updated Mclaren MP4-31 Formula Hybrid Beta Release with a new update entry:

Livery design update and new preview pic

Hi Guys

Strange enough but I don't have access to 3d model so big thanks to destinationriver for helping with the placement of the Mclaren decal and a stunning in game screen shot with a new race number.

I also resized some of the logos and made the race number larger.

View attachment 178821 View attachment 178822 View attachment 178823 View attachment 178824 View attachment 178825...

Read the rest of this update entry...

ClimaxF1 updated F1 Mclaren Honda Hybrid MP4-31 with a new update entry:

Pirelli Tire Season Update

Hi Guys

This livery is a 2016 design so it would make more sense to have the correct SUPER-SOFT Tire color. I've also included the a new orange 2017 version. Files are all labeled, so just just pick the tire color, texture and wear and simply paste it into the skin. Have fun...

View attachment 179118 View attachment 179119 View attachment 179120

P.S. Default is the yellow soft tire

ClimaxF1 updated F1 Mclaren Honda Hybrid MP4-31 - Formula Hybrid with a new update entry:

Jenson Button added

Hi Guys

Update details:

- Jenson Button livery added
- Drivers helmets, race suits and gloves added
- Edited skin and ui_skin files

HELMET_2012_Glass thanks to Marco17_ok

View attachment 180406

For easy installation I've edited both ui_skin files for both drivers and made individual texture's files that include the drivers helmets, helmet glass, race suits, gloves and then the skin files have also...

ClimaxF1 updated F1 Mclaren Honda Hybrid MP4-31 - Formula Hybrid with a new update entry:

Jenson Button livery added & crew_brand race suit logos added

Hi Guys

Update details:

- Jenson Button livery added
- Drivers helmets, race suits and gloves added
- Edited skin and ui_skin files
- Added crew_brand race suit logos

HELMET_2012_Glass thanks to Marco17_ok

View attachment 180526 View attachment 180527 View attachment 180528 View attachment 180529 View attachment 180532 View attachment 180534
For easy installation I've...

New pit board logo, driver suit & gloves

Hi there

In this final update I have fixed the drivers suit texture bug, still not sure why because the texture's are saved and formatted exactly the same as the original files. By combining the two texture's the problem is solved. Also in the update is a new team new crew_board (Pit Board).

View attachment 180882View attachment 180883View attachment 180885

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back