F1 Half Term Report: Rate the Grid - Romain Grosjean

After the "CrashJean era" Romain has learned from his mistakes and improved a lot: now is a solid driver who brings good performances in an equally good car. I'm not his biggest fan but I respect him a lot because I liked how he reacted when the entire F1 community blamed him and his driving back in his early days... Romain showed everyone that he's not a "crashjean" but a fast guy who deserves to be in F1.

Solid 7 and big respect for me.

He's one of the most talented drivers IMO.
I hope that one day or anorher he and Nico Hulkemberg will manage to get a more competitive wheel in their hands.
I remember how i've been impressed last year at Monza when with the slowest car he was almost able to go in Q3. He said that he was driving with tyres pump like balloon ready for going to the moon. lol
Bottas impressed me also during this week end.

I'm a little bit upset by his complaints but it's seems that he has the support of his team, and his team has the telemetry to know if he is wrong or right.
He said that they are still trying to understand how the car works.
The team is young and i hope that they will be able to fix the car before the end of the season.

Last edited:
He's a decent driver, and i can't blame him for being scared of the brakes on the haas, if you remember how many times those failed last season, i would :poop: myself everytime i was going 340 and realise i may have no stopping power. Give him a car which he can trust and he'll go even faster than he's doing now

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back