F1 Close Cockpit Cam [wip]

Cams look great, very strange to drive but at least my times are similar straight away.

A few notes, the McLaren, Red Bull and Ferrari look left/right are way too much compared to the other cars but most are great. Also the HRT cam is very high still.

Haven't tried all the cars but so far they are awesome, will give it more game time to fully try it out. One great thing is the McLaren mirrors don't block T1 at Spa :).

• Deleted member 90535

A little note about Mike's post. It would be good to make two versions. One with look-to-apex(the same as it is now) and second one without it. I like the look-to-apex, but there are few people (yes I'm talking about you Mike Partington :D ) who don't like it at all. If there would be two versions everyone would be happy :)

Man, I've got question. In my game I see whole my steering wheel(Ferrari and Marussia), on your screenshots you and other see 80% of steering wheel. We just don't see bottom part of it. Now tell me please, must I see whole steeing wheel or what? I've got 1366*748 if I remember correct. And can you make effect of head inclination. I mean when Lewis turns to left his head careens to the left(vertical axis of his head)
Like this:
108112624kr002f1testingi.jpg

It's not Lewis but...

• Deleted member 90535

Maybe you haven't replaced correct files. Try copying it again, it should replace 12 folders. It works for me.

Mine looks nothing like that....the mirrors are right down close to the body work and the seating position is waaay back...and I can see the whole mirror.

Maybe this has something to do with my aspect ratio? I have a widescreen at 16:9....

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 23 24.5%
  • More leagues

Votes: 22 23.4%
  • Prizes

Votes: 19 20.2%
  • Trophies

Votes: 9 9.6%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 6 6.4%