F1 Close Cockpit Cam [wip]

lol while i cant really refute that, because it's live in action, lol, i can say that i still think it should be a tad lower. Look how low Alonso sits in the car.

r
If you consider that his eyes are near the top of the visor, he still has a good look at the bonnet and front wheels.
We can also say that it goes from car to car, last years F150 launch version had him sitting really high (which he reportedly didn't like and asked for a change...).

I've seen a Di Resta helmet cam (Monaco i think) that is also quite high.

Eric Parker it's quite a bit lower than top of the helmet, so it truthfully should be around the correct spot.

Just so you guys know, Im not trying to make it realistic as how drivers actually see, this is just to make me feel comfortable driving in the cockpit :p anyways, here's more preview for other cars.
Note that Mercedes Cam will definitely be lower

F1-cockpit-mod-2.jpg

Thats the one i wanted!!!

:thumbsup:

• Deleted member 90535

It looks great. I can't wait for the release! :)

Thanks for the feedback guys, I agree that Its abit high but, because of my setup my DFGT wheel fits to the screen perfectly to this height, If I made it lower my wheel would be higher than the wheel In-game so..Im still tweaking it to my liking so we'll see what happens :p I may make abit lower cause it does look abit high :p

More previews on other car will come soon ;)
No problem, mate, actualy... You do the cams, we know how to switch down it later. :)

I didnt change any sweetfx settings, Im just using the one I got from the link, also keep in mind that its on ultra settings :) (btw can admin delete the duplicated post? thanks)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 390 12.1%