F1: Caption Competition - Bernie and Niki

Chris

Premium
BernieNiki.jpg
Rumours have been circulating in the last few days that Bernie Ecclestone could be standing down from his F1 duties as early as this week, so can you come up with the funniest caption for this photo of Mr. E and Niki Lauda?

The 86 year old has had dwindling control over Formula One since the buyout from Liberty Media, and if the rumours are to believed, this could be his last week at the top.

The user who posts the best caption will receive a free month of Premium Membership! Those who are already a premium member will have one month added to their current subscription. The winner will be announced on the 25th of January!

Last edited:
If you insist, Bernie, we'll keep looking. But like I keep trying to tell you, I really don't think even Santa Claus can get you F1 back now.

Thomas Hinss

Aussie Commentator and Writer
Bernie: "Niki I've been thinking, is racing on snow and ice the secret to more entertaining racing in Formula One? Maybe that is what the fans want to bring back more excitement and drama to the sport!"

Niki: "Bernie, that's what you said about adding sprinklers and shortcuts to the tracks, look at how well that was received!"

"Yes, Bernie, it's true. Liberty Media wants to bring an F1 Extreme event to Reykjavik and they want you to run it. What do you think of the track? Personally I think that the wider tires will clip too many of the gates."

Andy_J

I hate Race cheats ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
bernieniki-jpg.169083

Niki: "Bernie, you know it couldn't last forever."
Bernie: "I know Niki, all good things come to an end. You can have your wig back now."

DND

Stay Safe, Healthy and be Kind - Stop Hate
We should have a bigger vehicle. At this rate it will take too many trips to haul all the money I made from F1.

Niki: Are you sure it's out here Bernie?
Bernie: Yes yes, I'm sure, the terrain looks very familiar.
Niki: But you said that before the last bend, and we've been searching for hours now.
Bernie: I know, I know, but it's out here, it has to be, just one more bend, please Niki.
Niki: Ok Bernie, one more bend, but I really don't think we're going to find the circus that stole your marbles out here.

Last edited:
"There's no need to look so happy" said Niki, as he drove the compacting machine over Bernies mountain of cold hard cash.

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 84 19.5%
  • €151-500

Votes: 119 27.6%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 71 16.5%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 37 8.6%
  • €1501-3000

Votes: 42 9.7%
  • €3001-5000