• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Cars F1 ASR 2012 v1.0 PART2 1.0

The F1 2012 mod made by F1 Advanced SimRacers League. Its an epic mod

1. BlackGoku

BlackGoku

Ratings:
    +24
  2. still_guns

still_guns

Ratings:
    +8
    Hi BlackGoku. Unfortunately, I had an error extracting Part 2 and Part 3.
    Teams/#01 - Red Bull Racing/FORM.mas failed to extract (File is broken according to 7zip)
    #09 - Williams Racing/Monaco_18/Monaco_18Extra0.dds is also 'broken'.
    Should I use a different program to extract, or are the files actually broken?

3. BlackGoku

BlackGoku

Ratings:
    +24
    They are not broken, you have to download part 1, part 2, part 3 and part 4. You have all of them in this RaceDepartment downloads section. And also, use WinRar to extract it. If the problem continues, you can try to download by my 1 part MEGA link you have in my youtube video description text.

4. still_guns

still_guns

Ratings:
    +8
    Used winrar, the form.mas file is no longer reading 0kb. So it seems fixed now

5. still_guns

still_guns

Ratings:
    +8
    Wow, I have the 2013 F1 mod for GSC installed, and I was wondering why things weren't working. For some reason, the 2013 mod is named 2012 in many places.