1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F1 '79 @ Zolder 79 - Sunday December 15th 2013

Discussion in 'rFactor 2 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Marco Bijl, Dec 9, 2013.

1. Marco Bijl

Marco Bijl
    adMAXIhater (O.O.O.)

Event Details

Car: Formula 1 '79
    Track: Zolder '79
    Mod: here
    Weather: Dry
    Road condition: Naturally progressing
    Tyre wear: 2x
    Mechanical failure: Time scaled

Time Schedule:
    - Practice: 19:00 GMT
    - Qualification: 19:30 GMT
    - Race Starts: 19:45 GMT (30 mins)
    - Race Ends: 20:15 GMT

Sign-up list:
    • Driver
    • Driver
    • Driver
    • Driver
    • Driver
    • Driver
    • Driver
    • Driver
    • Driver
    • Driver
    • Driver
    • Driver
    • Driver

Signing up:
    Leave a message in the thread and you will be added to the sign-up list.

Have a great week and see you on track!
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2013
  2. Marco Bijl

Marco Bijl
    adMAXIhater (O.O.O.)

3. Andrew Ford

Andrew Ford
    Premium Member

thanks marco, sunday december 15th?
    i won't be able to make this. i loved club races and i still think there is value in them. i'm assuming they have been dead since the vwec and clio leagues started. next we will have the renault f3.5 for me personally, we now have some great competitions up and running so i have enough. i just hope more people join to keep the club races going.
    on sunday, i will be recovering from a 12 hour race and i will owe my gf some attnetion for a day lol next time ;-)
  4. Calum McLure

Calum McLure
    Did ye, aye? Premium Member

Really enjoyed it the last time but I have a Stock Car league race on that night or I'd be up for it :(
  5. Frederic Schornstein

Frederic Schornstein
    TXL Racing Premium Member

I am not sure. Last time I had a real struggle with auto-clutch not working properly. I guess after a very long Saturday I will need time to relax, but maybe I come fin or a quick visit :)
  6. Dino Paolini

Dino Paolini
    Premium Member

Even though this is a very good combination, it's too close to a league race for me; sorry :(
  7. Unfortunately for me too..league race.
    That would've been great though!
  8. Matej Lakota

Matej Lakota
    Sriple Tix Premium Member

I also drive VWEC only a day before, so if you could move race date, I am first to join :thumbsup:.
  9. Ian Franssen

Ian Franssen
    Premium Member

Hey guys server is up,

make sure you download the latest version of the carmod + Fix by going to yhe updates tab in the resourcesection,
    install version 0.43, than scroll down in modmanager and install the fix by updating the car.

The Vmod has also been replaced if you already downloaded it, for a new one.