F1 23 Improved traction control mod

Misc F1 23 Improved traction control mod Update 11

Login or Register an account to download this content
StrongestFish submitted a new resource:

F1 23 Improved traction control mod - More stability on corner exits

This mod is designed to remove slips on corner exits, even with a full TC.

If you are on a steering wheel or gamepad, adjust the throttle linearity first(in controls settings - calibration). Maybe this will fix your problems even without the mod.
View attachment 671930
But if that doesn't help, or if you're on a keyboard, then this mod is for you.

With mod:(keyboard, full traction control enabled)

Without mod:(keyboard, full traction...

Read more about this resource...

Hello,
I'll try it right away. What I also noticed is that the brake assistant on full does not slow down properly either. You slide into corners. Because the driving aid does not brake down far enough. Or is that due to the poor grip ratio in general? In F1 22 I had the same problem at the beginning as well. The cheat table was the only remedy. And the joke is, all youtubers (at least the ones I follow) say how much grip there is compared to the predecessor. Definitely not when playing with a keyboard.

Trotzdem bleibt immer noch das Problem mit EGO ERP ARCHIVER.
Oder gibt es da schon eine Lösung ????
Thank you for all the kind words:)
Ego ERP Archiver hasn't been updated yet, but there is an unofficial version on the modmakers discord server that works with xml editing, but there are some problems with texture editing. Now we are waiting for a full-fledged update.

Hello friend, I play behind the wheel unfortunately for me it didn't work to put the throttle linearity at 100, and I'm not going to use the mod because I play online and it wouldn't work, a shame about that, especially in the GP of Bahrain and Las Vegas it feels like I'm running on ice, the car slides a lot, bizarre, and I really don't understand how players say that the game has more grip than in the old one, it's the opposite, in F1 22 the car was safer

Last edited:
Hello friend, I play behind the wheel unfortunately for me it didn't work to put the throttle linearity at 100, and I'm not going to use the mod because I play online and it wouldn't work, a shame about that, especially in the GP of Bahrain and Las Vegas it feels like I'm running on ice, the car slides a lot, bizarre, and I really don't understand how players say that the game has more grip than in the old one, it's the opposite, in F1 22 the car was safer
im glad i'm not the only one having this problem, i just started playing today and i thought something with wrong with my game or my steering wheel. somehow the car doesnt lockup the wheels it spins when i brake just a little too much so hope thiw will fix

Last edited:
hey so im also trying to use the new more AI mistakes and crashes mods along with this mod but they both edit the team files, is there a way to use them at the same time or is it not doable
Need to make a separate combined version. It's too much for me to do this for all the damage mod files and keep updating when the author of that mod releases an update, so try to suggest it to the author of the damage mod. I've added a description of the edited lines.

Need to make a separate combined version. It's too much for me to do this for all the damage mod files and keep updating when the author of that mod releases an update, so try to suggest it to the author of the damage mod. I've added a description of the edited lines.
Where did you make a note of the edited lines? Thanks!

How do you get to mod the game ? Where do i find Ego Version 10.0 ?
And can you confirme that codemasters have moved the Pkg files from the team or is it just because i am traying to mod the game with Ego version 9.0.0 ?
Best regards Mathias

How do you get to mod the game ? Where do i find Ego Version 10.0 ?
And can you confirme that codemasters have moved the Pkg files from the team or is it just because i am traying to mod the game with Ego version 9.0.0 ?
Best regards Mathias
The official version is not updated and does not work with F1 23. But there is an unofficial one in modmakers discord server that works with xml. Pkg is still in place. There are some problems with texture editing, so we are still waiting for the full update. https://discord.com/invite/5bCjMqS (i don't know if links to discord are allowed here)

Hallo
Sorry,das ich noch war Frage.
Ist es auch möglich, so wie Die Traktion verbessert wurde,auch die Bremskontrolle zu verbessern,ich meine bei eingeschalteter Bremshilfe,die Hilfe zu erhöhen?
Grüsse,und Danke im vorraus

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 26 22.6%
  • More leagues

Votes: 24 20.9%
  • Prizes

Votes: 22 19.1%
  • Trophies

Votes: 12 10.4%
  • Forum trophies