Status
Not open for further replies.

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
f1fun.jpg

Game: F1 2010 - The Game by Codemasters. Click here to buy it directly from Steam
Class: Formula 1
Track:
Various Tracks (Ralf Eiden Style = random selection)
Weather:
Dry
Opens: 19:00 GMT
Ends: Do we?
Password & Rules: click here

Hi Wayne

is tc on for the race? im using a controller so its virtually impossible as u posted on another thread. Also i wouldn't be anywhere near as good and will just keep spinning.
if everything enabled peeps can choose wat they want or not then no1 at a disadvantage

peace

Hi i will have it so all can use T/C if they want so as the peeps on a pad can race :)

• Tim Crass

dont think im gonna be able to race because of time zone. im in the usa central time zone. ithink you are 5 or 6 hours ahead of me that would be 1:15am let me know if im correct, thanks tim

Hi Wayne

Will you be doing anything about the bugs, as we had a tester game last night.
50% Sakir with qually.

And a few bugs appeared, which affected the game.

First was Qualification, one of the guys did 2.08 lap but it gave him 1.45 pole by 15 secs, it was missing the last sector....

Second was Pit lane, although this was all on automatic, one of the guys got a drive through for pit lane speeding, and on the drive through got yet another.....

Just hope they patch soon.

I cant really do any thing about it guys intill they patch it i hope soon the only way round quly going to pot is not to have it just go into race and let the game put us in a place but thats some you will have to decide i dont minde how its done as long as we all have a good race with what we have got :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes