Resource icon

Misc F1 2021 Season Mod October 2021 Version

Login or Register an account to download this content
IidaMods2K1 submitted a new resource:

F1 2021 Season Mod - based on PedroXIII's 2017 mod

So guys, here is the 2021 Season mod for F1 2014 (based on PedroXII's 2017 mod)

Credit goes to:

@Thang Nguyen for the 2021 liveries
@Moustagua for the Alpine Suit, Racecrew and Pitcrew suit
@nikitao19 for Hamilton, Alonso, Ocon and Giovinazzi's helmets
@blondin73 for Verstappen, Norris, Tsunoda, Vettel, Raikkonen and Gasly Imola 2020 helmets
@paprykk for the Ferrari suit
NOTE: I could not...

Read more about this resource...

i did everything you said about 2017 mod in order and then copied your 2021 files in the game file but the game is stuck in 2017 mod, i mean there is nothing from 2021. Ricciardo is in Redbull, Sainz is in Torro Rosso etc. I'd appreciate it if you helped me bro

Last edited:
Excellent mod. Nice work! Can I somehow choose which of the 19 tracks should be in career mode? I want the original tracks of the f1 2014 game. Maybe with a database manager? Ede? If so, how? thanks

advice: Before installing my 2021 mod please install these mods:

Thanks for the reply.
It is also installed, but there are 19 tracks in career mode. Maybe the order of installation also matters? What did I do wrong?
- 2017 mod
- 28 tracks
- 2021 mod

When I unpacked, there were 2 compressed folders left in the 28 track mode. Maybe I should do something with it?

Thanks for the reply.
It is also installed, but there are 19 tracks in career mode. Maybe the order of installation also matters? What did I do wrong?
- 2017 mod
- 28 tracks
- 2021 mod

When I unpacked, there were 2 compressed folders left in the 28 track mode. Maybe I should do something with it?
1. the game is coded so that there are at most 19 races per season in career mode.
2. you don't have to care about the other compressed folders.

All right. I understand.
Thanks for the help.
Maybe I can't set which of those 19 tracks should be? If I want to race the 2021 cars and drivers on the original tracks of 2014.

1. the game is coded so that there are at most 19 races per season in career mode.
2. you don't have to care about the other compressed folders.

All right. I understand.
Thanks for the help.
Maybe I can't set which of those 19 tracks should be? If I want to race the 2021 cars and drivers on the original tracks of 2014.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back