F1 2020 MyTeam Sponsor Pack

Misc F1 2020 MyTeam Sponsor Pack 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Mabye this?
I'm fairly certain that is just the menu icons for when you're selecting your Title Sponsor at the start of the season. Like this:

F1-2020-My-Team-guide-The-best-sponsors.jpg

They're only slightly larger than the other ones that are for the menus when you're putting them on cars, and they're only title sponsors. There are 56 secondary sponsors that aren't in that file, and there isn't a 'secondary sponsor' erp file in that location.

I'm fairly certain that is just the menu icons for when you're selecting your Title Sponsor at the start of the season. Like this:

F1-2020-My-Team-guide-The-best-sponsors.jpg

They're only slightly larger than the other ones that are for the menus when you're putting them on cars, and they're only title sponsors. There are 56 secondary sponsors that aren't in that file, and there isn't a 'secondary sponsor' erp file in that location.

Your right, I spent like an hour yesterday just looking tough potential files but they are obviously well hidden for some reason, I really I hope someone locates them as it should be easy replacing them as they are just png's or DDS files. I found that type of sponsor file in the customisation ERP and Garage ERP, but as you said its only UI.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 143 65.9%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 98 45.2%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 102 47.0%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 40 18.4%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 61 28.1%
Back