F1 2020 MyTeam Sponsor Pack

Misc F1 2020 MyTeam Sponsor Pack 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hello, First of all, thank you for this mod which will serve me. Possible to make a version with the Photoshop backup format type (.psd) because I cannot open the files (.tif). The error message: Unable to use this operation because the document is of the wrong type. Thank you for your reply

Last edited:
Hello, First of all, thank you for this mod which will serve me. Possible to make a version with the Photoshop backup format type (.psd) because I cannot open the files (.tif). The error message: Unable to use this operation because the document is of the wrong type. Thank you for your reply
You need to make sure you have the Intel DDS file extension for Photoshop to do any modding in an EGO game, this is the link:

[QUOTE = "BigEarsGaming, yayın: 3219889, üye: 246752"]
Bu oyuna yeniden yüklenmek değil, özel kask ve canlılar yaparken kullanım için
[/ ALINTI]
please can you make real sponsors

[QUOTE = "BigEarsGaming, yayın: 3219889, üye: 246752"]
Bu oyuna yeniden yüklenmek değil, özel kask ve canlılar yaparken kullanım için
[/ ALINTI]
please can you make real sponsors

Have found ways to change all sorts of random things, right down to Will Buxton's head in the various interviews, but haven't figured out sponsors yet

These all open as just a black image for me. I am using Photoshop CS6 and I have the .DDS plugin. Is there anything else I'm missing?

EDIT: The original DDS plugin that I've been using for years is not compatible with this. Anyone else who has this issue, be sure you install the Intel Texture Works DDS Plugin linked in the mod description.

Last edited:
Have found ways to change all sorts of random things, right down to Will Buxton's head in the various interviews, but haven't figured out sponsors yet

Just a thought. The created liveries are saves somewhere, including the logo placement. Would this be edditible somewhere? Like the custom livery safe location, don't know where that is though.

Just a thought. The created liveries are saves somewhere, including the logo placement. Would this be edditible somewhere? Like the custom livery safe location, don't know where that is though.

The Liveries are all stored in ERP files in the 'teams' folders just as with all the other teams. Normally the sponsor logo's would be in a 'decal' file in the ERP, but there are no such files unfortunately

They're probably hidden away in the same way the localisation files are, and we simply can't access them

Give it a month and someone smarter than me will have worked it out

Last edited:
The Liveries are all stored in ERP files in the 'teams' folders just as with all the other teams. Normally the sponsor logo's would be in a 'decal' file in the ERP, but there are no such files unfortunately

They're probably hidden away in the same way the localisation files are, and we simply can't access them

Give it a month and someone smarter than me will have worked it out

Don't be so negative to yourself :D

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 41 73.2%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 15 26.8%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 13 23.2%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 13 23.2%