Resource icon

Misc F1 2018 Perfomance mod 0.5 Australia

Login or Register an account to download this content
yea, I noticed that Red Bull was kinda too fast as I was 2 sec faster than the mercs around canada, 1 sec faster than my teammate. Works fine in career mode tho. Also, would it be possible to make the fuel saving program easier in some way? because its extremely hard to do it as you just drain fuel when going full throttle.

yea, I noticed that Red Bull was kinda too fast as I was 2 sec faster than the mercs around canada, 1 sec faster than my teammate. Works fine in career mode tho. Also, would it be possible to make the fuel saving program easier in some way? because its extremely hard to do it as you just drain fuel when going full throttle.
Yea i can do

Aby
Specification like in Lean Its not saving much od standart take fuel too much

At Russia. all the AI cars brake and downshift to 3rd gear along the DRS straight coming to sector 3... Not great. A whole recording lost because of it. Any ideas what causes this? Also, Alonso got pole which is odd... Again, I'm guess the AI braking causes this (also does it when you start a flying lap where your car is AI controlled for the start).

At Russia. all the AI cars brake and downshift to 3rd gear along the DRS straight coming to sector 3... Not great. A whole recording lost because of it. Any ideas what causes this? Also, Alonso got pole which is odd... Again, I'm guess the AI braking causes this (also does it when you start a flying lap where your car is AI controlled for the start).
Its because Russia Is bugged, everybody from modders knows that, only i could do is lower speed

kondacekCZ updated F1 2018 Perfomance mod with a new update entry:

Accurate to Australia Quali ......maybe Let me know

View attachment 242462 View attachment 242463 Quali
Merc Quali Winner
Ferrari Redbull +0,3
Haas > Renault > Mclaren > Force India +1,7 sec
Torro Roso > Williams > Alfa Romeo + 2,3
Race
RedBull > Ferrari - Mercedes +-0,2 max per lap on the same tyres
Haas - Renault - Mclaren - Force India - Torro Roso - Williams - same perfomance +- 1 sec behind first 3
Alfa Romeo SaUBER +0,3 on Midfield

Read the rest of this update entry...

just a heads up, AI doesnt take eau rouge or blanchimount flat even though it is possible. I doubt it is possible to solve aswell making spa a pretty easy race

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.