• "My mind is always racing." - Justin Bieber
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

F1 2017 Sponsor Mods

Discussion in 'F1 2017 - The Game' started by Amir Lelouch, Oct 1, 2017.

1. Amir Lelouch

Amir Lelouch

Ratings:
    +0
    Hello guys....recently I played F1 2017 using F1 2017 mods for sponsors....when I played career and intend to save,the save files is missing and need to redo again from practice 1....

When I played in Hungary GP,the games is save even i using Sponsors Mod.....when I played Sepang in Quick Race using the mods and save it at the middle of the race and log out...when i return to played it...the save games is missing again....and i tried at Spa and doing the same...the save games were still there

So..When I Identified what happens...The drinking`s sponsor (Heineken & Johnny Walker) are the main reason why I can save the games during carrer and quick race (Hungary and Spa dosent have that sponsor).So I hope when you guys read this...please try it and change the mods once again.