Skins F1 2016 McLaren Honda MCL-32 Skin Mod [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's no real point in uploading this. It can be found quick enough and it is "stealing downloads" from me. I won't report it but if someone else does I am not against this being taken down. If you want to help people find mods maybe assemble a modpack of more than just one livery or make some of your own, just somethign to make it unique rather than just reuploading a file made by someone else

There's no real point in uploading this. It can be found quick enough and it is "stealing downloads" from me. I won't report it but if someone else does I am not against this being taken down. If you want to help people find mods maybe assemble a modpack of more than just one livery or make some of your own, just somethign to make it unique rather than just reuploading a file made by someone else
Yeah that's true, and i'm sorry if you really see this as stealing, but i editted the description and given you credits :) but do you know where i can find the Valterri Bottas 2017 Mercedes helmet? (For F1 2016, not 2014)

Yeah that's true, and i'm sorry if you really see this as stealing, but i editted the description and given you credits :) but do you know where i can find the Valterri Bottas 2017 Mercedes helmet? (For F1 2016, not 2014)
The 2014 helmet works, you just have to port it over (make it a bit larger and change gloves etc) or you can find a close (but not realistic one) as a bit older in the 2016 mods. If you don't know how to port helmets I might be making a Mercedes WO8 mod some time soon.

It's not really stealing but the thing is that as far as I can see you have straight up reuploaded my mod and not edited anything. The least you can do is edit the readme file :)

The 2014 helmet works, you just have to port it over (make it a bit larger and change gloves etc) or you can find a close (but not realistic one) as a bit older in the 2016 mods. If you don't know how to port helmets I might be making a Mercedes WO8 mod some time soon.

It's not really stealing but the thing is that as far as I can see you have straight up reuploaded my mod and not edited anything. The least you can do is edit the readme file :)
I don't like reading stuff haha, but ok

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back