• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

Skins F1 2016 McLaren Honda MCL-32 Skin Mod [Deleted]

Discussion in 'F1 2016 Mods' started by Julien2395, Mar 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Julien2395

Julien2395

Ratings:
    +10
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Julien2395

Julien2395

Ratings:
    +10
    • Like Like x 1
  3. KeisariKine

KeisariKine

Ratings:
    +310
    There's no real point in uploading this. It can be found quick enough and it is "stealing downloads" from me. I won't report it but if someone else does I am not against this being taken down. If you want to help people find mods maybe assemble a modpack of more than just one livery or make some of your own, just somethign to make it unique rather than just reuploading a file made by someone else

• Like Like x 1
  4. Julien2395

Julien2395

Ratings:
    +10
    Yeah that's true, and i'm sorry if you really see this as stealing, but i editted the description and given you credits :) but do you know where i can find the Valterri Bottas 2017 Mercedes helmet? (For F1 2016, not 2014)

• Like Like x 1
  5. KeisariKine

KeisariKine

Ratings:
    +310
    The 2014 helmet works, you just have to port it over (make it a bit larger and change gloves etc) or you can find a close (but not realistic one) as a bit older in the 2016 mods. If you don't know how to port helmets I might be making a Mercedes WO8 mod some time soon.

It's not really stealing but the thing is that as far as I can see you have straight up reuploaded my mod and not edited anything. The least you can do is edit the readme file :)

• Like Like x 1
  6. Julien2395

Julien2395

Ratings:
    +10
    I don't like reading stuff haha, but ok

• Like Like x 1
  7. Julien2395

Julien2395

Ratings:
    +10
    This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.