• "Mwoah" - Kimi Räikkönen
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Skins F1 2016 McLaren Honda MCL-32 Skin Mod [Deleted]

Discussion in 'F1 2016 Mods' started by Julien2395, Mar 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Julien2395

Julien2395

Ratings:
    +10
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Julien2395

Julien2395

Ratings:
    +10
    • Like Like x 1
  3. KeisariKine

KeisariKine

Ratings:
    +293
    There's no real point in uploading this. It can be found quick enough and it is "stealing downloads" from me. I won't report it but if someone else does I am not against this being taken down. If you want to help people find mods maybe assemble a modpack of more than just one livery or make some of your own, just somethign to make it unique rather than just reuploading a file made by someone else

• Like Like x 1
  4. Julien2395

Julien2395

Ratings:
    +10
    Yeah that's true, and i'm sorry if you really see this as stealing, but i editted the description and given you credits :) but do you know where i can find the Valterri Bottas 2017 Mercedes helmet? (For F1 2016, not 2014)

• Like Like x 1
  5. KeisariKine

KeisariKine

Ratings:
    +293
    The 2014 helmet works, you just have to port it over (make it a bit larger and change gloves etc) or you can find a close (but not realistic one) as a bit older in the 2016 mods. If you don't know how to port helmets I might be making a Mercedes WO8 mod some time soon.

It's not really stealing but the thing is that as far as I can see you have straight up reuploaded my mod and not edited anything. The least you can do is edit the readme file :)

• Like Like x 1
  6. Julien2395

Julien2395

Ratings:
    +10
    I don't like reading stuff haha, but ok

• Like Like x 1
  7. Julien2395

Julien2395

Ratings:
    +10
    This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.