Apps F1 2016 HUD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fodi Akos submitted a new resource:

F1 2016 HUD - Realistic Broadcast panel

IMPORTANT! This HUD is based on OV1's F1 2014 HUD, on Mat Servant's textures. I just made some updates on it.

This HUD is available for bigger and smaller resolutions, because the pack contains two size of the revmeter. Use the small if your resolution smaller than 1440x900px, the large if your resolution bigger.

In-Game:

Read more about this resource...

Dear Fodi, congratulations on the F12016 Hud; I can not install it in the game, please, how do I make it work correctly? How are you in the video?
A hug!!

Any reason why this would cause a random lag/stutter? I've tested a lot of things, and am quite confident I've narrowed it down to this app. I really like this overlay, so hoping there is a solution.

Any reason why this would cause a random lag/stutter? I've tested a lot of things, and am quite confident I've narrowed it down to this app. I really like this overlay, so hoping there is a solution.
For me it doesn't caused lower FPS number, or drops ingame. In this issue I can't help you. :(

I can't seem to get this to show up on the apps sidebar. I have it loaded in settings>general, as well as installed with the OV1 2014 mod. What could be going on?

Edit: I'm running 1.14.1.

It is weird, I don't know what could be the issue. Try to install first the OVI's 2015 HUD with Lorenz's patch, and after these install my app.

For me it is working well, at this version too.

This mod for me cause fps drop and lag, i remove it and the game go well, please solve this problem, because this mod for me is very well, but with this problem is unable to use

Same for me. This app causes short freezes during in game and I had to remove it. It was the only mod I have ran into so far that caused this. It would cause me to wreck at times as I had no idea where my car was in a turn for a split second.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back