• "Mwoah" - Kimi Räikkönen
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Apps F1 2016 HUD Final Version

Realistic Broadcast panel

1. Fodi Akos

Fodi Akos

Ratings:
    +50
    Fodi Akos submitted a new resource:

F1 2016 HUD - Realistic Broadcast panel

Read more about this resource...

2. rmendess

rmendess

Ratings:
    +0
    Dear Fodi, congratulations on the F12016 Hud; I can not install it in the game, please, how do I make it work correctly? How are you in the video?
    A hug!!

3. Fodi Akos

Fodi Akos

Ratings:
    +50
    Hi Mate! You just have to copy the "apps" and the "content" folders into your Assetto corsa's main folder.

4. rmendess

rmendess

Ratings:
    +0
    Thank you Fodi, it worked out beauty !! Great job, congratulations, keep it up !!

5. Fodi Akos

Fodi Akos

Ratings:
    +50
    Very thank you, I will try to do my best as always! :)

6. E2lux62

E2lux62

Ratings:
    +1
    Thank you very much !!! =)
    The DRS does not light green during replays? Can we correct this?

• Like Like x 1
  7. SS454

SS454

Ratings:
    +21
    Any reason why this would cause a random lag/stutter? I've tested a lot of things, and am quite confident I've narrowed it down to this app. I really like this overlay, so hoping there is a solution.

8. Fodi Akos

Fodi Akos

Ratings:
    +50
    For me it doesn't caused lower FPS number, or drops ingame. In this issue I can't help you. :(

9. DramaticFrost

DramaticFrost

Ratings:
    +1
    I can't seem to get this to show up on the apps sidebar. I have it loaded in settings>general, as well as installed with the OV1 2014 mod. What could be going on?

Edit: I'm running 1.14.1.

10. Fodi Akos

Fodi Akos

Ratings:
    +50
    It is weird, I don't know what could be the issue. Try to install first the OVI's 2015 HUD with Lorenz's patch, and after these install my app.

For me it is working well, at this version too.

11. JustDB

JustDB

Ratings:
    +0
    I copied into the folder, enabled it in the settings. Still it doesnt show up while driving.
    v 1.14
    I can use some help.

12. lullo96

lullo96

Ratings:
    +0
    This mod for me cause fps drop and lag, i remove it and the game go well, please solve this problem, because this mod for me is very well, but with this problem is unable to use

13. Warfalcon

Warfalcon

Ratings:
    +1
    Same for me. This app causes short freezes during in game and I had to remove it. It was the only mod I have ran into so far that caused this. It would cause me to wreck at times as I had no idea where my car was in a turn for a split second.