F1 2015 F1 2015 PC / worth it ?

F1 2015 The Game (Codemasters)
How is F1 2015 for PC ? Is it worth to buy it ? Are there many players online ?
I read some negative reviews about, that's why i'd like to ask people who already own this game.
Thank you

The handling is much better,you have to actually moderate your brake pressure. The cars don't feel sucked down to the track as much anymore.It looks better not the best but definitely better.The FFB is a lot better on my G27 than the previous games.But a lot of people are still getting bugs,my only gripe was the stuck in second gear coming out of the pits bug.It's just had a patch so that may be sorted.I'm on holiday, so I can't test it.This is all my opinion of course and a lot of people are not happy.

At the beginning the game was a nightmare. Since the last patch the game is really enjoyable since it fixed most "big" issues (at least for me).

Graphics are okay but I recommend you to use SweetFX which you can download here at RD. It deletes the blurry graphics so it looks quite good.

Physics and FBB is now much better than the 2014s edition. I just don't like that you cannot see tire-wear.

The biggest negative point is that the game is not moddable, yet.
That could improve the game a lot like realistics t-cams, new sounds (which is not that good), even better AI or new textures.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back