F1 2015 Modding Requests Thread

The game can be decrypted but the problem is that the images, models are on unkown format. As always i don't like cryptmasters for unmoddable games, as always they're going on wrong site.
how far are you to decrypted this game...or is it not possible at the moment ?

Hello, thank all the modders for the fantastic job those years in F1, I would like to edit xml cam
As in previous vesiones ( without ERP ) Get for view "wheels only " booth erasing texture to the wheels,
only for view suspension , wheels and nose , my config game is a simulated cockpit f1 with projector
Any way to get these camera? yes they added recently FOV settings in the game , which is very well but! I lack the option of deleting texture, hope you can edit erp soon,
sorry translate spanish greetings

Now that this game is modifiable, I'm going to politely request a helmet mod:

mcbj.jpg

Can someone remake this helmet, but update it with Scuderia Ferrari sponsorship and put the #93 on the helmet please? And make it replace Raikkonen's 2015 helmet. Oh, and put it on Felipe Nasr's Stilo helmet as well. If you do it, I'll buy the game and put it to damn good use. Longshot, I know, but still.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow very very great news!!! Now we can improve this game ! I would like request a mod for improve the AI, mainly the speed on straights, camera mod and I hope we can delete the chromatic aberration.

Hello, dear modders! Dinosaurs of a modding :)
Vulcan woke up!
If you find free time, I ask to make DHD liveries.
I too don't like the relation codemasters to game and to players, but I am a fan f1.
I think this desire of all who got this game.
thanks ;)

Now that this game is modifiable, I'm going to politely request a helmet mod:

mcbj.jpg

Can someone remake this helmet, but update it with Scuderia Ferrari sponsorship and put the #93 on the helmet please? And make it replace Raikkonen's 2015 helmet. Oh, and put it on Felipe Nasr's Stilo helmet as well. If you do it, I'll buy the game and put it to damn good use. Longshot, I know, but still.
Now that this game is modifiable ?????

Hey guys just tried to edit the Red Bull livery / decals but when i put the edited file back in the right folder the car is complete invisibal. If i edit a helmet, i have no driver in the car as well. Does someone have the same issues or knows what i am doing wrong?

-Please excuse my bad englisch skills-

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea