Misc F1 2015 Mod V1.2 Part 1 [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
chessmaster02 submitted a new resource:

F1 2015 Mod V1.2 Part 1 - I had to release this in parts, and here is part 1.

This is the language file of my mod. I had to release the mod in 4 parts and here is part 1. This update adds Frijins instead of Ericsson and moves Ericsson to Sauber (deal has been confirmed) plus changes stuff like Australian Grand Prix 2014 to Australian Grand Prix 2015. Enjoy. Pictures will be soon I am just trying to upload all 4 parts then I will do pictures. It pretty much looks like the old mod with a few tweaks.

Read more about this resource...

No I am not and I don't see you trying to make an F1 2015 mod. Guys if you don't like this then go away. Part 3 is nearly uploaded (it is a 200mb file)
I am not going to make one because it is pointless and 2015 isnt even here yet. You only joined thursday and have already uploaded 24 odd mods in less than a week...

So you will have three parts, <1MB, <1MB, 200MB while you can upload 300MB for one mod ... that'S bloody bollocks. You flood this forum with fastfood-stuff that hasn't even real quality (at least what I've seen until now).

Yes, noone's gonna create a F1 2015 mod. Because it's supposed to be released spring 2015 and a good mod with quality would already take several months until it could be finished. There's more to it than just swap drivers, change names, edit existing skins. Much more, pal.

Last year's game the F1 2014 mod was more or less done by one guy and for whatever's sake he had much work to do for weeks over weeks.

F1 2012 had good season mods, 1994, 1997, 2007, TTL 2013 dunno if you checked them out but that massive amount of detail isn't something one can do alone in a short amount of time while remaining real quality.

I am going to do that mate, it just takes time. I am going to have everything that last years F1 2014 mod had, and maybe some improvements.
So... In other words this is a work in progress (WIP) you know that there is an appropriate thread for that. At the very least WAIT until the driver announcements have been made! Or do you plan on updating this with every tiny little rumour?? Please, just put in a bit more effort on a single mod or two rather than spam the entire RD F12014 page with so many shitty/half pie mods... No offense intended but it's getting outta control dude!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back