1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

F1 2015 mod for F1 2014

Discussion in 'F1 2015 - The Game' started by Lesley Buurlage, Nov 10, 2014.

1. brands hatch

7 vote(s)
    11.3%
  2. jerez

7 vote(s)
    11.3%
  3. hockenheim (nurburgring will be already in the season)

4 vote(s)
    6.5%
  4. istanbul

13 vote(s)
    21.0%
  5. valencia

8 vote(s)
    12.9%
  6. other, namely:

1 vote(s)
    1.6%
  7. korea

14 vote(s)
    22.6%
  8. new dehli

8 vote(s)
    12.9%
  1. hi guys, i'm already working on some things for the 2015 mod, but i've 1 thing to ask. the mexican gp returns on the hermanos rodriquez circuit. to make the mod as realistic as possible, i want to try to give a circuit an mexican look so i can add it to the calendar. my question: which track do you want to be the track for the mexican gp? (pic for shape)
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. Korea, I think than this circuit it seems like H.R. referring to curves and straights...

• Beer Beer x 1
  3. Dude I am already doing this. And also what about the Nurburing?

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. and? everyone is allowed to make mods whatever it is, for 2013 there were also multiple 2014 mods. You aren't the only one allowed to make a 2015 mod, deal with it

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. It isn't that, I just thought it might actually be better if instead of everybody making their own version (which is fine) we should all make one together. That means the mod will be a whole lot better than it would have been before. It is just a suggestion anyway

• Haha Haha x 1
  6. It is to download this track for F1 2014?