1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F1 2015 mod for F1 2014

Discussion in 'F1 2015 - The Game' started by Lesley Buurlage, Nov 10, 2014.

1. brands hatch

7 vote(s)
  2. jerez

7 vote(s)
  3. hockenheim (nurburgring will be already in the season)

4 vote(s)
  4. istanbul

13 vote(s)
  5. valencia

8 vote(s)
  6. other, namely:

1 vote(s)
  7. korea

14 vote(s)
  8. new dehli

7 vote(s)
  1. hi guys, i'm already working on some things for the 2015 mod, but i've 1 thing to ask. the mexican gp returns on the hermanos rodriquez circuit. to make the mod as realistic as possible, i want to try to give a circuit an mexican look so i can add it to the calendar. my question: which track do you want to be the track for the mexican gp? (pic for shape)
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Korea, I think than this circuit it seems like H.R. referring to curves and straights...
    • Beer Beer x 1
  3. Dude I am already doing this. And also what about the Nurburing?
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. and? everyone is allowed to make mods whatever it is, for 2013 there were also multiple 2014 mods. You aren't the only one allowed to make a 2015 mod, deal with it
    • Agree Agree x 3
  5. It isn't that, I just thought it might actually be better if instead of everybody making their own version (which is fine) we should all make one together. That means the mod will be a whole lot better than it would have been before. It is just a suggestion anyway
    • Haha Haha x 1
  6. It is to download this track for F1 2014?