F1 2014 WIP Thread

:whistling:

B00H0U.png

I know you make really great skins mate, and I like your work :)

But you're whistling as if you expect 20 likes, which you probably will get :D This is only a HD version of the same skin ;)
Ever heard the phrase whistle while you work?
This is a WORK in progress thread isn't it?
I don't whistle or ask or beg for likes etc etc etc. Never have done, never will. Funny to think you obviously think I do.

Ever heard the phrase whistle while you work?
This is a WORK in progress thread isn't it?
I don't whistle or ask or beg for likes etc etc etc. Never have done, never will. Funny to think you obviously think I do.
As I liked your post, no I don't :p

@w1n1x

Just release yours if you have been working on one. This shall visit the wonderful world of the electronic bin. :)

@w1n1x

Just release yours if , you have been working on one. This shall visit the wonderful world of the electronic bin. :)

No you misunderstand. You can release yours as well there's nothing wrong with it. I bet they would appreciate both so just give them what they want m8. I bet it would make them happy to have the opportunity to choose between two quality works .

Tis gone already.

Was only just under an hours mucking about anyway, hadn't even started the specocc or wheels yet, so no biggie.

I am trying to do some modding myself now and I want to reduce the cars slipstream effect like in the F1 2014 Database mod found on this site. In what file do I have to search to correctly edit this?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.