I did the following - I exported the track and car nodes. I copied the shader data from the track nodes and copied it to the car nodes, then imported the resulting result into car pssg.
which part to copy? just this or is there something else?

Attachments

• sh.png
    sh.png
    799.7 KB · Views: 85
I recommend importing cars from Real Racing 3, but of course, do not upload them here because they will be banned, because:

1. there are ready-made and high-quality LODs

2. there are few polygons

3. few textures

4. decals missing

I solved the problem of texture quality (where they are specially compressed to 1024x1024) using neural networks (they work really well)

For example, I was able to import up to 20 cars in just a few days. Precisely because the models there are best suited for import into the game.

Last edited:
I recommend importing cars from Real Racing 3, but of course, do not upload them here because they will be banned, because:

1. there are ready-made and high-quality LODs

2. there are few polygons

3. few textures

4. decals missing

I solved the problem of texture quality (where they are specially compressed to 1024x1024) using neural networks (they work really well)

For example, I was able to import up to 20 cars in just a few days. Precisely because the models there are best suited for import into the game.
but in wich place i'm gonna download cars from RR3

Hey Guys, Kind of lurker here, I enjoy mods from F1 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015, Ive heard that basically for multiplayer you can use texture mods for helmets and car liveries, but performance mods cannot be used, now, i dont know what is the situation with audio files, so, is there a list or a way to know, what files can be used for multiplayer and which ones cannot be used? like audio, textures? also, the newer games, some of the newest scan ALL files, including visual ones, and audio ones for multiplayer? How can one know about this? Its just to know what can I have custom, and what cannot be used, just to have a good time with my downloaded audio and texture mods, how can this be known?

Last edited:
what is the tool to import cars into the game? because the 3dsimed only allow you to open the model but doesn't allow to save in that format.
Ego pssg editor to import and export the 3d model and Blender for editing the model.

For more Help join our discord Server

Hello guys I need some help. I want to have random starting grids for quick race or split screen races and I have a mod which makes that happen. However the mod modifies things that I don't want to modify so I just want to get the random grid part. I can't find what part of database file I have to edit. I'm comparing my file with the modded file so I can get to see what is different but no matter what I do the starting grid keeps the same. Does anybody know how to change that?

Hello guys I need some help. I want to have random starting grids for quick race or split screen races and I have a mod which makes that happen. However the mod modifies things that I don't want to modify so I just want to get the random grid part. I can't find what part of database file I have to edit. I'm comparing my file with the modded file so I can get to see what is different but no matter what I do the starting grid keeps the same. Does anybody know how to change that?
Hi, there is a simple solution to this. If you want to alternate grid spots just for the quick races you can open the database editor and go to section "f1drivers" and find the line called "fake_qualifying_ability" in that line you just simply change the numbers for drivers from 0-50. 50 would be driver that would most likely start on the pole every time and 0 the one who would start last and you just align the numbers in order on which driver you would like to usually start in which position.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 44 26.5%
  • More leagues

Votes: 32 19.3%
  • Prizes

Votes: 31 18.7%
  • Trophies

Votes: 17 10.2%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 11 6.6%